World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

This revisionism over Nunez playing great for Liverpool is also weird.

They’ve been OK goals wise, but their passing/first touch is championship level

They = Nunez or LFC?

Nunez is a very clumsy player imo and has too many holes in his game for 85M. A good one to swerve.

Nunez.

Liverpool obviously have more problems beyond Nunez playing for Mane, but his overall game is levels below Mane.

It’s kind of like what you were saying about David. Would a Milan, Brighton, Everton level team be fine paying 40-45m for him? I think that’s fine. Go over that price and the expectations get too high.

Obviously doing Milan a bit of disservice there, but Ibra and Giroud are not young.

He’ll probably score an ok number of goals in the PL and cup ties simply because LFC create a lot of chances but meh.

He reminds me of Adebayor’s first full season at AFC when people only talked about how many goals he scored not all the good chances he missed that Fab put on a plate for him. I wanted us to sell him after that season lol.

Just saw Tyler Adams being grilled by an Iran reporter. Spoke very well.

I’ve got one of those “risk free” promo bets to use where the EV is highest if you take a longshot. What do we think of USA 2-0 at 8 to 1?

Not terrible, would personally rather have the USA/under or to nil but that’s about half your odds.

1 Like

very smart woman

1 Like

USA to nil is +210, they won’t let me parlay USA/u2.5.

These free bets annoy me because the steep odds boost your EV, but emotionally I’d much rather take the +210 for the better chance at profiting. (This is the second leg of the free bet, lost the first. So I don’t get the stake back, only the profits.)

Bandy is more akin to hockey on a soccer pitch.

better sport than roller hockey, there i said it

Draw Wales v Eng

With a slight hey 'up yorkshire accent I hope

Bebeto!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/samstejskal/status/1597256093344075778

2 Likes

did someone just run onto the field with a pride flag…

holy shit, no one is ever going to see them again…

Lmao at Ronaldo claiming that goal

It was obviously his header, why wouldn’t he claim it?

Where is Count Dracula? Is he retired or what’s going on here?

Didn’t seem like he touched it