World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

Now doesn’t seem like a good time to bother him.

That’s a shame, it might tilt him.

He’s a nice guy and I don’t need to do stuff like that.

Nice! Do you have ties to Brazil?

Redacted for privacy.

1 Like

Swiss players asleep at the wheel, too slow to chances.

Not gonna stand, but that was such an incredible pass by Casemiro. Perfectly weighted and 99% of players would’ve played it more out wide and taken Vini too far away from goal.

Idk who this female announcer is that I’ve gotten a fee times but she’s consistently confused and wrong.

My favorite was calling this Spain squad the best ever in terms of chemistry.

Hard to believe that Real Madrid won’t miss Casemiro. Vinicius one of the best young players in the world now, at RM too and described by Neymar as the best player in the world.

Maybe in terms of experience, but Camavinga and Tchouameni have all the talent in the world

Announcers say stupid stuff like that all the time.

It is like how Bob Cole had no idea who was on the ice the last 3 yrs

2 Likes

So on that disallowed goal was Richarlison loafing/being lazy not getting back or was that just something that happens?

1 Like

Richarlison being spursy.

1 Like

Yes and no.

Definitely an argument he should work harder to be onside.

BUT its a big tactic now to have players offside in the middle or weak side, so if you get a ball to say Vini there, Richarlison is basically open for a tap in.

Brentford did this to great success vs Man City two weeks ago, having Toney win balls in the air then pass to players who are now onside in the “second phase.”

Lots of other factors too. Heat and humidity zap your energy in a way the cold doesn’t.

Jeez Ronaldo have a salad once in a while

jfc I see what you mean, he’s massive. I didn’t even recognise him first time around but when I saw your post I did.

It’s definitely a different game when only 8 guys show up for a 10 PM game

3 Likes

Don’t like Carvalho playing for Portugal. Would rather start any other midfielder.