World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

Uhhh, that’s like saying after Ukraine kicks Russia out of their territory that the war was a draw since Ukraine didn’t take over Russia.

USA tried to take over what is now Canada and got beaten back to where they came from, that’s not a draw and only in the US is it taught as a draw.

1 Like

I’m expecting epic lulz either way in this match.

1 Like

Some advanced flopping so far.

1 Like

Two hands covering the face should be an automatic red card. No one in the history of actual injuries has ever done that.

Should just yellow card people for dissent and get them to shut the fuck up.

1 Like

That actually looked somewhat painful.

Least appealing match I’ve watched yet. Argentina’s midfield is just not good.

So why does the guy lay down behind the wall?!

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/1596266093680549888?s=61&t=v9DwLOz3EGROQfUvh77izQ

Too bad they got beheaded after today’s game.

5 Likes

Falling asleep on this game, guess it makes sense from Mexico’s perspective to play for a draw

1 Like

Legit may take a nap at half time.

that last one wasn’t under the wall

Mexico .16-.08 xG (expected goals) for the half. They could play 4 halves and not even arrive at 1. That has to be the lowest for a half this whole tournament.

The absolute GOAT

oopsie poopsie Mexico. Better move that bus.

1 Like

Worst Mexico team of my lifetime

That was saveable no? Seemed like Ochoa reacted slow

Bet the game as Arg to nil at 2.1
And Messi to score/arg to win at 2.88

Had a few with den dbl chance, den to win

Just checked that last Mbappe goal cost me ~1.2k lol.

Betting against Mbappe in any competition outside the UCL is a bold strategy.

You have to fade at least one, if not 2 of the “main” guys (and I’m not including lol kane)

So it’s fade Messi, Neymar or Mbappe. I think Mbappe is the best player, but bet the other two future wise