World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

The national anthem should be Cult of Personality. Either that or the Degeneration X theme.

1 Like

ā€œitā€™s a party in the usaā€ by miley cyrus as national anthem or gtfo

1 Like

really got a bad feeling about how this will go

1 Like

While the US is terrible, you lost me at ā€œBritain is better.ā€ Just no. Build an empire for spices and your signature dish is fish and chips, fuck off.

US not putting pressure on Maguire is a bad sign

England clean sheet and england 3-0 wagers. USA USA USA!

This is a 4-4-2 right? what?

England bending the knee to the USA right before kickoff

1 Like

I think weā€™re in a 4-4-2ā€¦ that is designed to put pressure on him eventually.

:us:

3 Likes

Maguire looks like a nazi

If they want to do the Japan thing of keep it tight for an hour then go all outā€¦thatā€™s fine, but risky.

Lol. Seriously visit it Riverman. London is in the top 3 cities in the world.

Iā€™ve been many times. Itā€™s fine.

Ingerlund should not be allowed to wear blue. Wtf?

1 Like

I dunno, frequently you push at 15 min.

You can also just let the CBs have the ball because they blow and take away the midfieldā€¦ which could be a good idea.

I seem to remember you saying that you root against the USA in international sporting competitions. Are you making an exception here for soccer or because itā€™s England?

It could be that Iā€™m just remembering it wrong and confusing you with someone else.

England doesnā€™t really have a 6 who drops deep to gain possession so maybe thatā€™s fine? They donā€™t really build up through the middle much.

I do not claim any consistency. I def root against us in team golf though

If I could choose between

1. Thrashing England like 5-0 and not getting out of the group somehow
  2. Loosing to England and getting out of the group

Iā€™d take #1 all day. Weā€™re not going to ship the whole thing, and the lawnmower fest of #1 would be exquisite.

1 Like