World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

Good god what a rip.

1 Like

The only player who can shoot today is their worst player apparently.

Have Richarlison golden boot 40/1

3 Likes

nasty

1 Like

my uncle and dad were grumbling about why i had on soccer instead of nfl…

“THAT’S why”

:flushed:

2 Likes

Brazil is appointment TV. Too bad they didn’t get one of the terrible teams in their group. It would’ve looked like the Globetrotters.

3 Likes

What happened to those guys?

MAGA complained that there weren’t any white guys on the team and got them shut down.

2 Likes

I’ve seen some smart people say this Brazil team is the best WC team since 02 Brazil.

I need to see some more before I out them over 2010 Spain personally, but 2008 Spain was better than 2010 as well.

I also need to see more before saying they’re better than the 02 USA that was only KO’d b/c the Germans were allowed to have 2 goalies.

imageGoalfest tomorrow

1 Like

4 Likes

Grunch but ldo test cricket is obviously goat

2 Likes

Man fuck England tomorrow. Fucking harry kane is the ugliest motherfucker alive.

That being said, I don’t exactly have a lot of hope for this one. Really have soured on berhalter.

2 Likes

No chance

If France was healthy, they’re a better roster top to bottom. I don’t think it’s particularly close.

And yea, golden age Spain with Xavi, Iniesta, Puyoul, Villa, Pique, Xabi Alonso, Ramos, Fabregas pretty strong.

At last we have common ground.

That fucking window-licking knuckle dragging missing link makes me cringe.

A composite image of brits would be harry kane.

boomer meme activated …

B3ebC-1CIAA_3CL

lol a composite image of Americans would be

Similar really.

1 Like