World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

Tough to say. They’re ultra-committed to their bus, but CONCACAF doesn’t really have anyone good enough to break down a packed in team, so you can’t really extrapolate results out to Spain.

1 Like

yep. hopefully they brought the eye candy again this time :+1:t3:

TIIICOOOOOOS

We can thank Qatar for no eye candy.

1 Like

I dont get the obsession with offsides and VAR here. American sports are much worse in that sense. You have mili seconds difference in getting on base, staying inbounds in the endzone or 3 pointer determine outcomes of games.

2 Likes

Crazy thing about these upsets is it’s not like they binked a cheap PK and held on for dear life to win 1-0, they were actually down 1-0 and came back with some pretty nice goals.

Spain seems quite good!

Possession is 90-10 thru 15 minutes, Jesus.

Not looking so great for Rich Coast

Spains passing is incredible. Most teams, especially USA, just do hopeless crosses. These guys are so good at the tic tac toe stuff.

Ez game

1 Like

It’s like tiki taka soccer or something.

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Spain are just the best team in the world at beating bad teams because the bad teams just don’t get the ball.

:wave:t2:

1 Like

Has to be pretty humiliating to get run ruled in a World Cup match!

1 Like

Thought Adekugbe would start at LWB, otherwise a good lineup.

Only David and Davies would get in the Belgium team, but Eustaquio isn’t that much behind Witsel.

Guy I played with a few years ago is at the game

I can’t get over the fact that the backline contains 2 Impact players. Start Piette and it’s basically their defense. Could even throw Waterman out there. Herdman somehow makes it work though. Imagine having a manager who gets the most out of their talent. MBN

Davies plays way higher up on the NT. Like LM/LW/AM