World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

Zaire and there infamous just kicking the ball away at a free kick is widely considered the most embarrassing moment in World Cup history. I was 9 when I saw it and thought what an idiot. It’s was quite humbling years later to find out the actual truth.

Until Bayern bought him he was a winger. He was one of the 5 best MLS players at 17, then Bayern saw something that they converted into one of the 3 best FB on the world

1 Like

Line opened or recently was Belgium 1.3, they’ve drifted to 1.55

Probably the most embarrassing World Cup moment:

hype!

2 Likes

I had forgotten we got the AFCON ref who blew for full time at '85, waved off a VAR penalty and ended the game here

Will we see some rainbow antics in the last game of the group stage from already eliminated teams?

Atiba 39 years old and only 1 match this season is kinda brutal. Will he need a sub after 15 minutes?

Worst penalty kick ever?

I mean, nothing’s ever going to top Baggio in 94, but that’s right up there

lol wtf was that

I put money on Canada dammit

Well Canada looks way better

Super happy that I am getting all these games on Peacock TV for $2/month without having to pay for a stupid TV subscription. Video quality is amazing (unlike Champions League on Paramount Plus).

David is 9/12 on PKs for his career, I don’t understand why he didn’t take it.

Davies is now 2/3.

Yeah David takes penalties for Lille.

Davies doesn’t take them.

Poor choice, notwithstanding my bet on David first goal scorer

Yea they look great. I’m trusting the Canadians on here, who surely aren’t homers, that have said their team is actually pretty good.

Also my independent analysis tells me Belgium is too small of country to be that good

Can Canada really play like this for 90 minutes? If it stays 0-0, I’m tempted to take Belgium at the half if the line is reasonable. But I want to root for Canada, so maybe not.

this game is good! intense

yo that’s a pk

Nah, never. Laryea dives a lot