World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

The other 9 players have to carry him. Does he score enough where its essentially 10 v 11 most games? I don’t think so. It’s why Man U have had enough. It’s why a bunch of teams in the last few years have got as many shirt sales as they can and then don’t want him in the team.

1 Like

he has looked really bad in the world cup so far.

1 Like

Is he still worth bringing in towards the end of the game?

Sure when there are bunch of tired legs. Don’t get me wrong he is a fantastically skillful player however in the modern game you’re still a passenger no matter how good if you are just running in a 10 yard circle.

1 Like

We all want the Swiss right? The Portuguese are hugely talented but also extremely unlikable.

2 Likes

@Xiaolongbao doesn’t

Good benching

With Jesus doing his knee in so many arsenal fans were asking for ronaldo, it was insufferable

Had both games as ties today with a small amount on Morocco as well

decent bet on the under in this game, probably would rather portugal for future excitement but the swiss are a very capable tournament team

i think Argentina vs Portugal would be cool. although since CR7 sucks now it is kinda pointless.

How many matches has USMNT won so far

1 Like

Yup, I layed Spain at 1.66 because considering the form of Morocco and the atmosphere it was a stupid price.

Spain has all the problems we launched at Germany just with more cohesion in the squad.

A lack of athleticism

A lack of experience in certain MF players

A lack of a true goal threat

An up and down back line

Even with a lot of talent that’s a lot of things that can go wrong.

my main rooting interest in this game is seeing cronaldo cry more, so was at least glad we got a vintage edition of ronaldo pouting at a goal his team scored without him, what a botox bitch.

can’t hate on joao felix though, he’s so dreamy when he plays like this, gliding by defenders like rocks in a river. Meanwhile shaqiri’s time with the Chicago Fire has him looking more like a literal meatball sandwich every day—big fan. Seeing Switzerland come back in the second half while seeing ronaldo choke away a chance or two after they give him some run as a pacifier would be pure heroin

2 Likes

Could be great drama with Ronald coming on as a late sub though

Have you bet a losing team yet?

Thismotherdoesntmiss.gif

Can’t wait to see Felix play somewhere other than Atleti

Couldn’t watch this game, but is Ramos the first hat trick of the tournament?

1 Like

Obviously its a never know but if Ronaldo starts Portugal aren’t cruising this IMHO

1 Like

this game needs a meaningless ronaldo goal… maybe even a pen that someone else won… max lols

2 Likes