World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

If England get another in stoppage then it’ll be a carbon copy of USA game.

gg

Narrator: It was a carbon copy of the USA game

2 Likes

clinical.

I wonder if the winter WC + shorter game turnarounds are going to make the knockouts even more chalky than usual. These other teams that didn’t lock up early and have deep benches are just dead.

Donovan is such a dull color man, wish I could get the English announcers. Maybe I should switch to telemundo and try to refresh my spanish.

Strong possibility. I was talking about how Netherlands had a massive advantage closing with the Qatar scrimmage.

Ugh. Please beat England France, please.

so much variance they said for absolutely boring games in this playoff round so far

Yah he’s probably my least favorite of 20ish announcers I’ve heard across different languages.

1 Like

Telemundo announcers are better even if you understand zero Spanish!

1 Like

I don’t mind the English play by play guy.

Ian darke is really good

Stu Holden is the best announcer at the WCF

Donovan js better than c jones

The girls are alright. Warren Barton is really boring too.

1 Like

At least we don’t have to hear Taylor Twellman. If they scrubbed Lalas from the studio it would be perfect

Mike Ingham & Alan Green. Radio 5. Best ever. Used to mute the tv and listen to their commentary on the radio all the time.

https://twitter.com/DoyerInglaterra/status/1599474366814646272

Foden is good

Ray Hudson tho

I think England have somewhere between the 2nd and 4th most talented squad it’s just usually boring but if Jude, Saka and Foden play with ambition and skill they might go up a level and have a real chance.