World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

The bookies are giving Netherlands a 40% chance to go past Argentina.

Do you want to cheer for any teams not owned by oppressive oil states while trolling arsenal?

Maybe Newcastle will buy Pedri.

1 Like

i even like ziyech. there were several games where chelsea looked woeful and they subbed ziyech on for 20 minutes and he atleast had some shots/shots on goalā€¦ and chelsea fans just trashed himā€¦ but youā€™d see the box scores and chelsea would have 5 shots with 3 on goal all game and all 3 would be ziyech in his 25 minutes.

I cheer for a team owned by the fans. Have for 2 decades. Arsenal fans are just the most insufferable. I donā€™t make the rules.

Seems about right, both teams have meh midfields overall, Dutch have great defenders and meh attackers and the reverse is true for Argentina.

Iā€™m sure Leeds, jal and others can tell you which fans are actually the worst.

Maybe the racism and anti Semitism of Chelsea, the sportwashing of city, the cheering on broken legs of stoke would be worse than people online thinking their players are better than they are, but to each their own.

Might be on to something.

Milwall

Poland with some severe WIL there.

Too good

I alone, as an American, have a nose for talent.

6 Likes

Do you or did you ever travel to away games?

Those are stories I enjoy on some podcasts.

That sucks cos France have made really heavy weather of this and if Poland had equalized extra time would be a nice result for England.

I truly think England matchup well vs France

Mbappe might beat them by himself, but Iā€™d like England as an underdog.

I just hope England matches up well with Senegal

I had Senegal at a really nice price in the group stage game they lost. Theyā€™re a sold side. Single game knockouts are mid-high variance.

Pretttty good.

Wild to think Benzema was in as good or better form.

I think thatā€™s a function of how good Madrid is though.

The actual talent of Mbappe is insane, but Madrid win the CL most years for a reason.

Have France to nil this will be an epic bad beat

1 Like