World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

A boring game where the USA tires and loses in ET

I think he was referring to the soccer game, not current active shooter situations.

5 Likes

Granted, the Dutch games haven’t been very exciting yet

But Hup Holland Hup regardless!

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t think Messi is in the top 5 any more.

Benzema,
Haaland,
Vinicius,
Neymar,
Kane,
Lewandowski,
are all clearly better in my eyes.

Possibly Salah, Mane, and Saka too at this point in Messi’s career.
Messi has always been completely useless without the ball, but he made up for it by being the best with it. Now he’s merely a top 10 player with the ball, but still completely useless when you don’t have possession.

Damn, I have already gone through 75% of the breakfast pastries I bought to watch the game with.

9 Likes

Ferreira has been really good at creating chances with the usmnt, he’s just finished none of them.

Wow this pregame stuff on FOX is super painful to watch.

1 Like

If there was a draft I’d only take Mbappe and Neymar before Messi, for these wc playoffs

Let’s fucking go boys

Finishing isn’t a skill though (Messis of the world not included). If you got the xG, you’ll eventually get the goals.

this has been a massive debate on usmnt twitter/internet for the past 6 months.

https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/status/1373408946455769089?s=20&t=o5G11X0OmMliELlO1Z-tLg

1 Like

Yeah I listen to Greg Valasquez (Scuffed podcast) on this. Super sharp guy. As a poker/data guy I’m definitely on team variance

1 Like

ha same and same

Most of those players aren’t amazing out of possession or without the ball either.

I wouldn’t have Salah close to the top 10 with his play this year.

Benzema, Lewandowski and Haaland are probably clearly the top 3 ST in football, but they need service. Nothing wrong with that, but I’ve always preferred Suarez, neymar, Messi and other guys who just can do everything themselves.

Must have my Sneijder 2010 shirt in my car.

It’s-25 and freezing so not wearing it today!

On first half 0-0, gakpo props, Dutch to qualify

oh shit that was on