World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

USA USA USA!

2 Likes

USA? USA? USA?

2 Likes

Tonight we ride together

1 Like

So what do we reckon? Iā€™m thinking 2-0 Netherlands, Dutch defense is pretty solid and US offense hasnā€™t overly impressed me yet. US may have more WIM though

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking USA 50-0.

4 Likes

A boring game where the USA tires and loses in ET

I think he was referring to the soccer game, not current active shooter situations.

5 Likes

Granted, the Dutch games havenā€™t been very exciting yet

But Hup Holland Hup regardless!

1 Like

1 Like

I donā€™t think Messi is in the top 5 any more.

Benzema,
Haaland,
Vinicius,
Neymar,
Kane,
Lewandowski,
are all clearly better in my eyes.

Possibly Salah, Mane, and Saka too at this point in Messiā€™s career.
Messi has always been completely useless without the ball, but he made up for it by being the best with it. Now heā€™s merely a top 10 player with the ball, but still completely useless when you donā€™t have possession.

Damn, I have already gone through 75% of the breakfast pastries I bought to watch the game with.

9 Likes

Ferreira has been really good at creating chances with the usmnt, heā€™s just finished none of them.

Wow this pregame stuff on FOX is super painful to watch.

1 Like

If there was a draft Iā€™d only take Mbappe and Neymar before Messi, for these wc playoffs

Letā€™s fucking go boys

Finishing isnā€™t a skill though (Messis of the world not included). If you got the xG, youā€™ll eventually get the goals.

this has been a massive debate on usmnt twitter/internet for the past 6 months.

https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/status/1373408946455769089?s=20&t=o5G11X0OmMliELlO1Z-tLg

1 Like