Wordle

Do you guys play hard mode? Seems pretty easy otherwise, although I guess the challenge is to get it much quicker than 6.

1 Like

actually failed wordle today

got the key sequence too late and guessed wrong one at the end

yes I’m ashamed

Just click the share button. It does it for you.

1 Like

Just hit share and you can copy that text which makes it do this. If you have an iphone just hit copy under the apps

Wordle 219 5/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

There is no iPhone app

1 Like

Missed yesterday. I’m going in today (skipped last 20 msgs). O/u is 4 tries.

I suck at understanding new games. Like worse than @ggoreo. Do your guesses have to be words? Why not just guess most common letters and then spelling bee it?

Need to be words, sometimes letters repeat.

1 Like

Wordle 219 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:

This was a pain.

Just try it and you’ll see.

1 Like

Yeah I mean I do hard mode in practice anyway. Otherwise can’t randomly hit the word on the second guess

Earth is my starter. But now I’m thinking E in 1st spot is probably not ideal.

Edit: ideal isn’t bad, but probably not ideal.

Well since we are doing this now…

Wordle 220 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

Yeah, that was a tough one (?robot). I realized it only after guess #5. Just in the nick of time.

So is it the same wordle for everyone each day? I played tonight and almost lost bc I forgot you can repeat letters

Yup. Changes over at midnight local time. East coast has a new game right now but west coast doesn’t

Wordle 220 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

I am very bad at Wordle, so most of y’all better get this in two or three.

1 Like

Wordle 220 4/6

:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:

Wordle 220 3/6

:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

Wordle does seem fairly easy.

I wanna get one in two guesses. Best I’ve done is 3 so far