Winter cricket and bridge thread - Held over by popular demand

Blame football not Penn State.

Por que no los dos?

4 Likes

Letā€™s not forget Franklinā€™s three players at Vandy who got like 30 years for rape and didnā€™t he lie to a grand jury with zero consequences?

God, this is still one of the best all-time standup specials. Dana Carvey/Garth styling all over everyone. So many jabs at the GOP/Bush, the OJ trial, Hugh Grant getting caught with a hooker (who could forget lol). And his infamous Broccoli song at the end!!!

ā€œGod has three letters. E-T-O has three letters. Canā€™t be a coincidence.ā€

2 Likes

Heā€™s incredible. He does a better Tommy Shaw than Tommy Shaw.

Thatā€™s pretty much how I felt when I finally looked up the lyrics to Hello by Adele. Holy shoot why are you getting so worked up about some dude who you dated before you were famous and has clearly moved on with his life?

I thought for sure the song would be about losing your child or something, and trying to reach out across the ether to them - possibly in some kind of seance. Maybe you accidentally even killed your child - the way she belted out those lyrics from the bowels of hell.

2 Likes

LOL Michael Avenaughty:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t watch the debate, but I just got this notification

So Iā€™m assuming it was a shitshow

How isnā€™t this guy in jail already? Seems like he got busted doing about a dozen crimes a year or two ago.

Looks 100x better than pineapple pizza.

His were financial crimes, you see

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/anacabrera/status/1217442782920482816?s=21

1 Like

The Trump Era has eviscerated any positive thought I ever had about out justice system. If a defendant has marginally competent counsel and/or resources, there is substantially no penalty for non violent crime. Rudy is out there doing all the crimes right this second and nobody seems to care. Bobby Three Sticks straight up ignored all the crimes by everyone. Trump kids stole money from a cancer charity and nothing happened. Like basically everything in this country, the fairy tales we learned in school are an absolute fabrication.

4 Likes

Some sort of typical bullshit about a ā€œtrialā€ and the ā€œConstitution.ā€

2 Likes

Experts outside the Trump admin are now getting their first look at the US/China trade deal, and shocking to nobody: itā€™s a complete fucking joke.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/esotericcd/status/1217453611971641345?s=21

5 Likes

Amazing how many people kept that secret covered up.

Shames me as a Penn State alum.

Also whatā€™s this whole thing about the entire Russian government resigning? I donā€™t understand Russian politics.

LOL similar. I ate cheese fries and a banana nut muffin every lunch. At least until my parents found outā€¦

1 Like

I bet Trump is giddy to learn this can happen.