Winter cricket and bridge thread - Held over by popular demand

If this is your application to be our Experimental Loudmouth Taste Tester, you’re gonna need to bring a hell of a lot more fire

1 Like

Wawa is better than QT and my proof is that I know someone who worked at QT and he said that their management basically tried to get them to emulate Wawa as much as possible.

Jokingly told my wife that ya’ll were talking about apple pie and chedder cheese in a voice that conveyed my incredulity of anything apple and anything cheese would go together. She acted like I’d never heard of two things that naturally go together going together and assured me it was delicious.

1 Like

I would watch the fuck out of Olympic Plinko, are you kidding me. Tell me people wouldn’t go nuts for that shit.

You married well.

Kenji’s on it.

1 Like

This 911 call(s) is funny.

Some context:

1. Chris Hansen is the guy at the door.
  2. Chris Hansen has been investigating this guy for child grooming for a while now.
  3. The guy on the phone’s name is Greg but he changed it.
  4. Chris Hansen posted this 911 call on his YouTube channel.

Yeah I figured it was Kenji but couldn’t remember if I heard it from him directly on a podcast or second hand.

The question is, are you a Real American?

1 Like

For a second I thought you meant Shaun’s car was stolen recently and I thought, hey, does anybody remember when he angleshot a flip for $25?

1 Like

You act like that would taste bad.

As someone who had to blend all kinds of stuff when I had a broken jaw I have an eye for such things.

Cheese and apple pie blended would be good. Milk and vanilla ice cream could be included as well. Would be delicious.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ESPNAusNZ/status/1216943379507867649

Fortunately no-one was hurt in the fire from last night and the pupils moved into the new place at the collage building just down the road last week…

8 Likes

Isn’t Plinko one of the pentathlon events?

1 Like

5 Likes
1 Like

Word on the street is Shep might move to MSNBC. If he takes over Meet the Press, it will be the first time I watch MtP unironically, which as we all know is the most ironic way to watch something.

2 Likes

Never ceases to amaze how NBC jumps at the chance to hire conservatives and Fox castoffs

3 Likes

Yeah, these people should be pariahs. Go work for OANN or Breitbart or whatever.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/truefactsstated/status/1217054520263565312?s=21

1 Like