Winter cricket and bridge thread - Held over by popular demand

I would have expected a pissed off judge to do more than spend an hour writing up a fancy letter that said no. I would have expected him to at least do something with prejudice or malice aforethought or something… IANAL.

The use of the words federal and judge makes me think of that asshole that presided over the Manafort trial and coined the legal term ‘Otherwise blameless life’. My first inclination is to say fuck em.

There’s a level of sarcasm one rarely sees from a federal judge. That lawyer is on thin ice for his little infringement case.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/Variety/status/1241247257468514306

Ffffffff

This would be fun.

HU4testing:

Not terribly impressed with what I’ve seen, but everything else seems worse. If somebody wants to test this out I’m waiting at a HU table called ‘Unstuck test 1’. The password is ‘unstuck’.

Requires downloading a client and playing on their server with a registered account.

OR…

Try this:

Waiting at another HU table there, 'Unstuck test 2", password ‘unstuck’

Lonely heads up tables are lonely :(

Obviously y’all are terrified of losing imaginary money to my formidable poker skills.

I will try this again later perhaps.

It won’t allow me to sign in using email or phone number :roll_eyes:

An unknown network error has occurred :grimacing:

The other site is better anyway. I’ll try to get a full ring game going later.

3 Likes

@RiskyFlush

1 Like

I’ll play tonight if that’s what you meant by later.

2 Likes

I’d love to get some invite-only online tourneys going.

2 Likes

This platform will do it and I’m willing to fund a couple cheeseburger freerolls to get it going. Just gotta wait for bank reverification so I can buy some BCH and get it on the site.

1 Like

I don’t get the reference…

Arrange it for a Euroland friendly time and I’m in,

Ohh… I posted some of Harold’s videos before and I thought it was yourself that liked them…

As he’s just started posting new ones a few days ago.

It probably was me! I don’t remember everything. Just random movie trivia :P

1 Like