Winter cricket and bridge thread - Held over by popular demand

So good gat damn I miss the Sopranos

1 Like

I think the prequel movie comes out this year?

I’m expecting massive disappointment

1 Like

I’m allowing myself to hope. I’ll be fine with it even if it’s season 5 quality.

1 Like

Yes I watched the Taylor Swift documentary and yes she’s awesome. Some solid, legitimate political passion and Marsh Blackburn HATE HATE HATE

3 Likes

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. And terribly acted. And would be a crime. But faaaaake.

RIP Issur Danielovitch

The dude who’s aggressive I’m sure is another blogger of some sort, he’s been in a few of Harold’s videos, after that one they done a Video in Italy with Harold walking into the bedroom of that dude while a girl (I think) was there.

There all friends from YouTube… :sweat_smile::v:

Now do Kevin Hart pls

I enjoyed For Harriet’s takes

On Tuesday, Architectural Record ’s Cathleen McGuigan reported that the magazine had obtained a draft executive order that would require new federal buildings to adhere to a classical architectural style. In the place of diverse architectural styles used in federal buildings for decades, the order would mandate a single national style. This draft policy boasts an appropriately Trumpian name, according to the report: “Making Federal Buildings Beautiful Again.”

“I’m not sure what style of classical architecture you put in that city,” he says. “Do you replicate Art Deco in 2020?”

Yes! Bring Art Deco back!

https://www.citylab.com/design/2020/02/federal-building-classical-architecture-modern-design-trump/606097/

It’s like they’re actively trying to be two dimensional caricatures of colossal ignorance and stupidity.

Don’t tell anyone, but I kinda enjoy Italian Fascist architecture. The post office in Palermo, for example, is great.

Buy a Mac.

2 Likes

That series where Hart jerks himself off about how hard he works? Pass.

1 Like

I couldn’t make it ten minutes into it so instead consume criticism. Just hoping for some late night dunks.

It’s looking more and more like we’re all going to subjected to images of Weinstein’s peculiar weiner.

was coming in to post this:

https://twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/1225354956204658689

2 Likes

German political parties have until now refused to do deals with the far right AfD, the largest oppositoon party in the Bundestag.

The state election in October was won by the far-left Die Linke party, whose leader has now been ousted by Die Linke with the support of the Social Democrat party.

Thuringia in Eastern Germany has precednce for this: in 1930 a Nazi entered the Thuringia government - the party’s first big breakthrough in the Weimar Republic, culminating in Adolf Hitler’s appointment as chancellor in 1933.

Chancellor Merkel said the Thuringia vote had to be reversed - implying that the state election would have to be re-run (presumably with her own party withdrawing its support for the Social Democrats).

I wonder what the asshats on 2-2 would make of a rerun election? I guess they’d find it an affront to democracy.

1 Like

If there was ever a case for rerunning an election it would be Nazis winning in Germany.

I gotta say with every tweet Donald undermines my faith in the value of Democracy over literally every other thing that exists.