Winter 2021 LC Thread—I Want Sous Vide

NATO - never heard of them
European Union - never heard of them.

… and how can 23% have a very unfavourable view of Twister? Tough crowd :astonished:

1 Like

Yesterday was the most irritating day in a while - Over the course of 2-3 hours, I got 14 different calls from area code 855 (different numbers) telling me that Apple support had identified suspicious activities in my icloud account. Yes, I’m on the donotcall list.

I still get occasional texts/calls about mom’s house. She died a few years ago.

My sister went through a similar thing a few weeks later. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

https://fiveguys.co.uk/

Tried 5 guys today, 5 stars tbh… Probably the 2nd best burger I’ve ever tried.

Ofcourse it was the bacon burger

:+1:

4 Likes

I continue to get the car warranty calls even though I no longer own a car

1 Like

My ex gets letters along those lines, she owns 5 acres. Some are probably legitimate, I’m sure there are real estate investors who would happily buy her place for half of what its worth.

When my brother was selling his house in Utah this year, I received texts with offers to buy it.

YOUR FACTORY WARRANTY IS SET TO EXPIRE BUT GOOD NEWS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A SUPPLEMENTAL POLICY

I get texts constantly to sell houses I don’t own, super fun stuff.

That’s spot on :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If you ever find yourself in Cornwall, go to Fistral beach and get a brisket burger from the Rick Stein restaurant. Easily THE best burger I’ve ever had in my life.

1 Like

I’m texting my fam at the moment to tell them to go here now, as there currently enjoying a holiday with the estranged soon to be in-laws.

:+1:

:grinning:

1 Like

every few months I get a text asking about buying a property I supposedly own in a small town outside of St. Louis.

I have never lived there. I have no family that has ever lived there. I’m not even sure I personally know anyone who lives there. I hate the Cardinals.

I have no idea what this is…

2 Likes

Sounds like somebody needs to check the MO unclaimed property website

1 Like

Kitboga or Jim Browning?

I watch kit sometimes.

1 Like

This reminds me of the new birthday drop they play on Knowledge Fight. Its alex Jones saying “Giving life is giving death. In fact, you could say… life IS death.”

1 Like

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! Ben and mom are doing great :heart:.

30 Likes

Jim Browning mostly. Scammer Payback is pretty funny

2 Likes

Bot comes off more as cringe comedy to me

Seriously, this is the greatest website I’ve ever seen

1 Like