Who will run in 2020?

gogogogo Warren

Thatā€™s pretty much what every part of New England that isnā€™t coast looks like.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1162148032529534976

1 Like

The racist assholeā€™s never stopped using it, wtf is he talking about?

Iā€™ve only been to Mass, NY and Conn. And I drove through Conn at night both ways.

Just remember that threat when youā€™re in the voting booth, ok? Heā€™s got the pocahontas nickname in his pocket and heā€™s not afraid to use it.

He also has alfred e newmann ready to go unfortunately no one under 60 knows what the fuck that is

2 Likes

He still doesnā€™t have a nickname for Kamala. The only one of the front runners he doesnā€™t.

Gonna bust out the ole ā€œAunt Jemima.ā€

I mean itā€™s not over 50% likely, but if I were a betting man, and I am, itā€™s a contender.

1 Like

Heā€™ll probably just go with mispronouncing her name intentionally.

Kamalala seems likely.

Successfully calling ā€œSloppy Steveā€ was one of the best moments of the old forum during the Trump admin.

1 Like

I very badly want Trump to respond to Andrew Yang calling him fat. Itā€™s such a transparent attempt to manipulate him into a stupid twitter rant that I really want to watch Trump fall for it.

The Gorka memes rank higher imo

Beto says on Lawrence that he is unequivocally not going to run for Senate in Texas in 2020.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/michaelkruse/status/1162142928954974209?s=19

Next debate needs a five minute intermission / dance off. Entertainment + subtle test of stamina and mental acuity + potential video of Warren getting taught how to floss by a 16 year old fortnite champion.

That video is why we will never have a functioning democracy.

1 Like

it was excellent jazzercize choreography but i just canā€™t take him seriously as a presidential candidate when he walks around without a tie like that. so unpresidential. like he should wear the steve jobs outfit, if heā€™s not gonna wear a suit properly. just steal steve jobsā€™ whole gimmick, why not?

Itā€™s part of his whole ā€œI am the anti-Trumpā€ positioning. Trump has too much tie, so Yang goes no tie.

1 Like

Ties are idiotic.

3 Likes