Who will run in 2020?

4 Likes

Quote me later and Iā€™ll take the L, but if Warren wins the nom, Tulsi/Jill Stein people will find a way to think sheā€™s just another Hillary clone in a headdress. This is because Tulsi/Jill Stein people are either a) really left people who want everything to burn and the dotard is just about as good as any accelerant they could hope for or b) anti-establishment people but more because of the feels and gullibility. Both groups, though the latter more than the former, are highly susceptible to propaganda that would paint Warren in the light of an establishment Democrat; she was a Republican for a long time, no?

My read is that Bernie is good enough for this crowd, he just has too much cred.

A fair percentage of young American anarchists and communists do like Bernie. A fair percent want the real revolution and wonā€™t vote no matter what. Liz will get some votes from this crowd, but not a lot. Ime and imo.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1187805239723859968?s=19

He is really working the young vote.

2 Likes

Good news all:

4 Likes

Genuine question as Iā€™m relatively new to his ouvre, does this have literally anything to do with the original painting? This may as well be Man in a Bowler Hat with an ā€œIā€™m with herā€ lapel pin, it would make as much sense to me.

Oh lol my bad, I missed the ā€œThings are gettinā€™ surreal!ā€ chat bubble at the top. I guess maybe chessmate me? But in that case if I can use the chat bubble then I think my Magritte idea is more elite.

Donā€™t worry Garrisonā€™s second biggest failure as a political cartoonist is extreme over labeling.

2 Likes

Ok, who did this?

https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1188162619363868672?s=19

6 Likes

Legalize poker and give everyone $1k. Yang would be great for the poker economy.

6 Likes

Maybe heā€™s planning on having the deposits go directly into the poker.us.gov website for usage each month.

nice try yang, now go **** off.

You may laugh at Yang now, but I remember 8 years ago when Governor Gary Johnson appealed directly to poker players and later leveraged that hard-won support to secure a full 1% of the popular vote (rounding up).

1 Like

10 Likes

7 Likes

Pay for UBI with rake.

1 Like

Itā€™s obviously the best position and the people who donā€™t take it are some combo of coward and/or freedom hater to some degree anyway.

Talking the best possible position on every issue is basically Yangs whole strat.

1 Like

Surely Mason goes all in on Yang now, yes? Since the poker economy is his single issue, and heā€™s definitely not invested in the culture war, Trump should be toast with him now, right???

1 Like