Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

2 Likes

Some good pieces!

1 Like

3:52

1 Like

https://x.com/mirandayaver/status/1826464712340427194

10 Likes

He actually said “we can sleep when we’re dad” which seems fair.

Yeah I quipped to MrsWookie that my sleep definitely improved right when I became a new dad.

4 Likes

https://x.com/meidastouch/status/1827086083680825534?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

7 Likes

OMG NO WAY

7 Likes

So weird how this just keeps happening

1 Like

Swing :clap: voters :clap: are :clap: real :clap:

2 Likes

I can’t imagine being alive and conscious for the last 8 years and being undecided. How long does it take to decide if you’re obscenely wealthy or racist?

This reminds me of a question my son asked me the other day: “How do you know if you’re a vegetarian?”

1 Like

I assume you told him the clues are usually in the teeth and the gut biome

2 Likes

It’s too bad he didn’t ask me how you know if you’re a vegan. Would have been a great opportunity for “don’t worry. you’ll tell yourself.”

2 Likes

This is obviously incredibly stupid, but equally stupid is someone at the times apparently thinking there is an audience for this.

IMG_3250

I’m genuinely curious about this. Is there any actual evidence undecided voters exist? I can’t think of any I’ve ever seen.

People with dementia might be undecided, at least at certain times of the day.

All registered voters are “undecided” until they actually vote. Even full bore partisans that vote in every election may stroke out between now and election day. More pertinently there are millions of people whose probability of voting are somewhere between say 20-80%; those are undecideds even if they have clear candidate preferences.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

You can roll your eyes if you want, but I am not trying to be insincere here. I was super undecided six weeks ago - I no better then 50% to vote for Biden, probably less. However I am pretty sure I will vote for Harris, maybe 90%. So there is one undecided won over for your ledger.