Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

Because of this:

2 Likes

Wendy’s chicken sandwich is the best. But Wendy’s isn’t cool, so there’s never a line.

1 Like

You are so brave

1 Like

Except they got rid of their best item: chicken, egg, and cheese bagel.

Fortune can joke about being objectively fat, but she’s dropped a shit load of weight.

I’ve never eaten there. With respect to quality control, how often might a sandwich contain a noticeable piece of cartilage–or something else from the chicken that can’t be chewed?

Basically never

1 Like

CFA sauce is waaaaaay overrated.

It seems to be a thing that people rave about the sauce, but really it’s just mediocre.

Come at me haters! Pretty sure I’m correct.

I don’t like the “Chick-fil-A flavor”

Tyty

There’s never a line at Wendy’s but somehow it still takes a half hour to get your order.

I was doing Uber eats when I first bought my EV because I wanted an excuse to drive it more and after two orders from Wendy’s I refused to ever deliver from them again. It was always a mess.

2 Likes

The only state without one… Delaware? Or maybe you live in Vermont. Connecticut has one right you wouldn’t live there?

Umm ok you live in South Dakota because their towns are too small and spread out so no way to setup a chik fil a in the middle of nowhere.

Or maybe the people of New Hampshire don’t find that food popular idk am I getting warmer here?

Ok going back to the sparsely populated theory why would they have a chik fil a in Idaho is what I’m thinking

That one. We don’t have a lot of things that are ubiquitous in most of the country.

Nah, they can be models like for children’s clothes and such. My kid has a friend that does it. It’s pays like $200/hr or something ridiculous (not a lot of total hrs, though). Obviously her mom goes with her to everything.

Right. Child actors, etc. And of course you’d have a parent with you on those.

I think its because of

4 Likes

Don’t care for CFA sauce. Raisin Cane’s sauce though is GOAT

1 Like

yeah, agreed. overall i think i prefer raisin canes over chick fil a. they are also pretty good about staffing and wait times, although not quite chick levels.

The last time I went to my local CVS it was entirely empty. Walked around the entire store for a couple minutes, used self checkout, and left without ever seeing anyone.

This is the way. Chick-Fil-A is way overrated.