Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

This Obama guy sounds like a pretty cool dude.

1 Like

2 Likes

Just makes Obama seem way cooler than he is.

1 Like

i read the article because the headline made it seem like bill gates has been orchestrating a trans takeover of america through the bud light company and i couldn’t believe they would print that. well obviously they didn’t print that, but they did note that he bought 95 million dollars of anheiser busch stock through the bill and melinda gates foundation. wtf are you doing bro give that shit away! why are you messing around with beer stocks?? you could AT LEAST not invest in companies that increase death and disease in society wtf

EXCLUSIVE!

Tucker woke

4 Likes

Foundations are always just tax dodges.

1 Like

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about the tourists, but you have to admit it was pretty fortunate everyone else was out of town when it happened.

5 Likes

A strong woman reporter is exactly who should be interviewing Trump. Like Kaitlin Collins before her, I expect big things from Welker.

I saw something on shitter that she didn’t challenge his election denial bullshit.

Written by a man?

Tuck Chodd

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/abc-producer-harasses-biden-at-cemetery-with-hunter-questions

Tweet has since been deleted.

1 Like

This week on west wing

That got cut off. Last I saw something like 15,000 responses and 500 likes.

Got this shot before it was deleted. Quite possibly the biggest ratio I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes