Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

A FUCKING 80 IQ GAME SHOW HOST WAS PRESIDENT FOR 4 YEARS!

1 Like

Man, woman, person, camera, tv.

2 Likes

And you inject it into the body

Sure, but America just isn’t ready for a black lady President.

Just gonna leave this here.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1469332205537218565?s=21

2 Likes

If combativeness without infantile name-calling and pathological lying is the recipe, Christie might be the chef.

sniffing-glue-airplane

9 Likes

Lol Christie. Trump already owned the shit out of him like 5 times and he kept crawling back like the whipped (cream) dog he is.

1 Like

Everybody hates Christie except for wishcasting Responsible Republicans. Christie’s one political move was to attack public sector unions and that’s not really an asset in the culture wars these days. Deplorables want blood, they don’t get dopamine hits anymore for Chris Christie or Scott Walker types bullying teachers.

1 Like

christie’s true conservative bona fide is crushing all the food vendor stands at iowa state fair, and thus winning the straw polls.

I mean, bullying teachers is en vogue right now, but not for making money. Just for saying things like “slavery was bad, actually.”

Good point. Christie would absolutely murder Trump in a hot dog eating contest.

tRUmp would absolutely contest the results, he’d insist the contest was rigged.

2 Likes

Teach both sides!

Oh no, they have money to… help families whose kids have cancer for years??

Wtf, why is that billed as a negative?

Auto-fellatio, the website?

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1469837016405876736

3 Likes

Really?

No fucking shit?

Surprisedpikachu.jpg?

The narrative of “Crime is going up because its higher than crime in a fucking pandemic year” is one of the dumbest fucking things in our world. Any journalist who participates in it should be shot into the fucking sun.

I really need to get more jaded, because once again I was fooled. I mean Saddam bought Yellow Cake. Yellow Cake! Thanks Colin, Thanks AP.

2 Likes

Chris Wallace is leaving his post as one of Fox’s token Reasonable Republicans to join CNN. Expect lots of gushing from the MSM about how he’s one of those sensible anti-Trumpers.

like this one