What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

It’s all I know. I suck at all other forms of poker and don’t have the time or inclination to learn.

2 Likes

I don’t know why anyone plays limit hold em when limit Omaha hi lo exists. Never gained the popularity it should imo

1 Like

The WSOP has the 1500 LHE on October 5 and the 10k on October 7, so there’s a chance you might be more likely to find a cash game around then if it coincides with your trip.

1 Like

LHE is for manly men. NLHE is for pussies who are afraid to give their opponents the odds to draw.

3 Likes

If I go, it will be last week of Oct.

The main event is nov 4th so vegas will be packed with poker players. You can find whatever game you want during that time

Obligatory:

13 Likes

There’s a 3K 6max LHE on October 22. I can’t remember if the Rio has LHE running regularly in their cash game room. The Orleans might get 15/30 when Vegas poker is busy.

I totally forgot about WSOP. That changes things dramatically. I might even consider playing the 6max. May also take a couple of extra days off.

I’m glad I posted this. On the other hand, the likely result is that I will just lose even more money than I otherwise would have. I’m rusty AF.

There was definitely mid-high stakes lhe at the rio in the past.

I haven’t been to Vegas during the WSOP for about a decade, but there was always a ton of LHE at the Rio then. However, the game as further dropped in popularity, so I don’t know that I can expect the same.

I just don’t know if it was as consistently there as O8 and mix.

Since Melkerson is going in late October, it should be easy to monitor Bravo in the prior weeks to see just how bust the Rio cash game room is.

https://twitter.com/BloomBBoudoir/status/1417977537095897088?s=19

2 Likes

Gives a whole new meaning to taking the dog out for a crap.

This kind of thing pisses me off. It’s basically forcing everyone to be involved in your kink without consent.

2 Likes

I had to watch it three times before noticing the dude.

Current location: Bally’s
Current mission: the quest for rewards

For anyone thinking of staying at Bally’s for the WSOP, it does come with a mini-fridge in the room.

Some of my best Vegas memories are weirdly from Bally’s. It’s Vegas strip without being super pricy/high-end or a shithole.

1 Like