What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Do tourny players in Vegas get free alcohol?

Yeah but i drank at the cash tables

Thai place closed. Will do chinese dumplings instead. What should i order?

https://www.sevenrooms.com/explore/dintaifungaria/ordering/pickup/?adobe_mc=MCMID%3D78385483240898073182220403375603255831|MCORGID%3D0ECD6398524DA9AF0A490D44%2540AdobeOrg|TS%3D1626215250&referral=web

Xiao long bao is their specialty.

3 Likes

Build a $50 meal for me please. Never had rice cakes maybe ill try it

As long as you get wontons in spicy sauce you’re good. Spicy sauce is the best thing on the menu and I would drown every dumpling in it. XLB is good when it’s hot/fresh not for takeout.

3 Likes

Thanks. Im eating in just the take out menu is easier to read

Photos are not a thing apparently.

Had the pork xlb, spicy wonton and kimchi and pork dumplings.

The pork xlb were actually my least favorite (although still good). They were too delicate for my taste buds and i couldnt find a good mix of the viniger/soy/ginger mixture. Messed up the ratios.

The other two dishes were great. The spicy wonton sauce should be bottled up. The kimchi dumplings were a flavor bomb which apparently works better for me

2 Likes

Only get the pork dumplings and maybe some garlic spinach or another side. All the other dumplings are kinda average.

Won ton in Spicy sauce is by far their best menu item. Im alao partial to their cucumber salad

1 Like

I had like 40 bucks in Aria poker comps so i used them on the last day. Both the “Patisserie” and the Pizza place (Moneyline i think) were astonishingly bad. Like tourist trap on Las Ramblas bad. It’s amazing how much thought and money is spent on the branding of these and how poor quality the food was.

People who casually drop these analogies get moved up to the front of the line at guillotine time. Sorry for the bad news. I don’t make the rules.

You may be able to apply for an exemption based on the fact that you lived less than a cross-country flight away. That does make a difference.

Huh. I stayed at Aria several years ago and thought the pizza place was great. Don’t think it was called moneyline, though, so hopefully we’re talking about two different places, rather than you exposing my terrible taste in pizza.

Edit: I was thinking of Five50, which looks like it was replaced by moneyline.

Looks like it went from being a place by the chef from Sage to a generic corporate nameless branded spot

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vegas.eater.com/platform/amp/2020/7/24/21336781/moneyline-pizza-bar-aria-replaces-five50-pizza-bar

I officially return to Vegas next Sunday for a few days on my way to LA.

https://twitter.com/_Yutini/status/1416941324784193540

4 Likes

Wasn’t sure where to post this, but I settled on this thread.

I may be going to LV later this year for work, and I might have a bit of time to play poker. I really only play limit hold 'em. My usual game was 20-40, 30-60, or 40-80, which was really only spread at the Bellagio. But that was fine as there was normally always a game going when I walked by. I haven’t been there since the before times.

Anyone know if they still spread games in this range on the reg?

Yes, they do. Download the Bravo Poker app and you can see what games are running live there anytime.

Thanks. I’ll try the app.

If they run pretty regularly and the games are pretty good, then I’ll probably actually stay at the Bellagio, which is suboptimal for the ostensible reason for my trip, but better for the poker. Gotta have my priorities in order, tho.

Counter point - don’t play lhe

3 Likes