What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

The order picked doesn’t matter. There’s no GTO approach. Or it already is GTO because there is nothing you can do to increase your EV by waiting or not waiting.

Here’s the 100K winner.

https://twitter.com/PokerNews/status/1412615260171763714

yeah i asked him if the 100k guy celebrated he said ‘lol no’. worst possible result for wynn social

Didn’t your friend know to pick the cold envelope?

If it were me, I would try to celebrate less than that guy.

honest to god i was pretty sure you would say that.

Co-sign.

Co-sign.

spicy eggplant was very good. I’d skip the pork tbh or at least be prepared for some variance in dryness. Keeping shawarma style meat moist requires a ton of skill

That bounty idea is pretty cool. I hope it catches on.

Bounty donkaments are awesome. Encourages bad play.

2 Likes

Not that interesting, but my buddy shipped it for 200k and ~50k in bounties

18 Likes

Sounds interesting. First big cash/title? Did he immediately get propositioned by two hotties? (Trying to get thread back on topic).

Nah he’s a very good reg.
He was down a bunch on the trip (like 60k) and i’m always amazed by the good players ability to stay focused while down heaps.

He is flying to phoenix for game 2 now as a celebration.

Fwiw all my friends say these are the softest vegas games in a while as most europeans didn’t make it this summer (no wsop helps).

Semi unrelated news, the venetian wpt 5k final table has 6 players left, 3 of which are women. Would have been great for poker if it happened 10 years ago

3 Likes

Roughly 200 times bigger than my biggest tourney score. Nice.

1 Like

Yeah for sure. Innovative.

hmmmm

welcome to tournament poker

4 Likes

I believe the proper response is lol donkaments

5 Likes

I realized yesterday, maybe for the first time, that the ‘A’ in the Aria logo is a profile of the fountain. Huh.

Also, I heard that a lot of the Encore Boston Harbor poker room employees moved to Vegas to work at the Resorts World poker room, including the poker room manager.

1 Like

That explains how a couple of dealers I talked to were from MA.

Played poker from 11 am till 7 am yday. Busted the Wynn 500 a few times, went back to aria played cash had infinite amouts of bloody marys finished the day down 22 bucks. Rakeback reg

I got 50 bucks to spend at arias restaurant but nothing on the low-mid range sounds good. Will go to the thai place but the menu seems pretty bad tbh

2 Likes