What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Except the $20 trick is awesome.

1 Like

For real. Read about it on 2+2. Told my buddy. I’m 0/2 trying it but he got upgraded from base room at Aria to this

https://aria.mgmresorts.com/en/hotel/executive-hospitality-suite.html

Weird as hell. He and his wife had a giant conference room to “use”. We smoked there, which was cool I guess.

It’s worked for me many times. Sometimes I do $50.

Seriously? I guess i deserve this for staying in a sheldon property

32 Likes

Lolololololololol that sucks but is pretty funny.

1 Like

The dude was like “i can put you on a higher floor with a view” i’m like sure. Obv a trumpkin. It’s not even a high floor

4 Likes

Trip report to TFG tower. Right now. Gogogogogogogo.

I don’t know what that means

Im still not sure if i should change room :(

Maybe it’s just where I’ve been, but so far it hasn’t seemed that bad. The South Point buffet line was the first time it’s felt anything other than normal Vegas to me. I guess some places are still running reduced hours, especially Sun-Wed. It’s weird seeing poker rooms only open 4 or 5 days a week. Thinking I’m going to hit Caesars tonight. Never played there.

Theres a big new hotel i wasn’t aware of. resorts world. Anything intetesting there?

Idk but my money is on a variety of games of chance.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s open yet.

That’s hilarious dawg

Not gonna link it, but if you search youtube for thetrooper97 donut, you’ll find it. I don’t remember the name, or know whether it’s still there.

1 Like

2 cabeza and one suadero tacos. The lines are per meat “group”. The line for the steak is literaly hours

4 Likes

Resorts World opens the 24th, I have no idea the opening cadence, just that I’m going to miss it. Supposedly it’s investing big in its poker room and has poached dealers from other places.

Am I the only one amazed by the sheer infrastructure of Las Vegas? You have this town out in the middle of the desert. But in this very condensed area, you have tons of small shops, restaurants, all sorts of things, staffed by people coming in from god only knows where. You can get shit loads of food at buffets all over the strip. There’s some guy cleaning the crap out of elevators on Tropicana and LVB. Housekeepers cleanings 10s of thousands of hotel rooms daily. Maintenance guys keeping it all functional. It’s fucking amazing. Maybe it’s just me living in medium to small towns my whole life, but the fact that this all happens is pretty awesome. We really do need a $15/hr minimum wage to make sure that all the people doing the grunt work to make this happen are at least reasonably compensated. I hope they are for the most part, but unfortunately I suspect they aren’t.

7 Likes

Still looking for recommendations on this from @Tilted or others who have been to Momofuku.

Oops! We ordered 6 things on the menu all of which were eaten family style. Everything was good to really good, but nothing mind-blowing. Here’s a quick description and rating scale that is completely made up, unscientific, and probably not completely accurate since I was several drinks in. Atmosphere was good and it was a good combination of nice food in a casual spot.

Bigeye Tuna* | shaved foie gras, harry’s berries, pine nuts 38 - Funky and different but was a little gimmicky for me. 6/10

Brussels Sprouts & Cauliflower | bonito, kewpie mayo, katsu sauce 16 - Absolutely delicious . We ended up ordering 2 plates worth. 8.5/10

Shishito Peppers | smoked salt, lime - Unmemorable. 4/10 I guess?

Popcorn Octopus | basil, lemon, spicy salt - Good if you like fried octopus / calamari. Chewy but flavor was nice. 7/10

Spicy Miso Ramen | braised short rib, black garlic, shoyu egg* 36 - This was hard to split 5 ways but we pulled it off. Short rib was delicious and the broth was good. 7/10

Glazed Heritage Pork* | crispy rice, black lime, fish sauce vinaigrette 52 - very fatty, but in a good way. I was stuffed by here but the rest of the table loved it. 7/10

1 Like

I really tried to wait in line for the pastor but gave up after 10 min and no movement