What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Excited to hear this is really good.

Does the bravo app still work? Can’t get it to load

If you accomplished your jmakin-inspired goal, I’m sure we can give you a pass.

Oh you DEFINITELY would have heard about that…

1 Like

6&8.

Now that they’re a bit older, I think it would be easier to to pull of the solo trip. But they’re also at ages where I have far less desire to for a solo trip. I might need to wait until they’re teenagers and want nothing to do with me.

1 Like

We did a group dinner but it was a prix fixe menu and I was really fucked up at the time. I remember a carrot dish, shishito peppers, brussel sprouts and the bo ssam being good. We didn’t get any buns which seems like a huge leak. Looking at the menu I’m pretty sure we had a bunch of things that aren’t even on the regular menu so I don’t know what’s up with that

I’ve been a handful of times. This last trip I went for lunch and did a shiitake bun with chickpea ramen. Both were very good. If you’re going with a group for dinner, I’d do one of the large format meals and get a little of everything. The only thing that’s “must have” is the pork belly bun. And Milk Bar Pie (crack pie) from next door.

Yeah go to Milk Bar too, crack pie and the corn cookie are my favorites.

This was at Momfuku, we did a 70s themed night out I’m glad my long hair could finally pay off for me

11 Likes

The venetian poker room looks sadder than ever. Also wtf is 2-4 nlh

So weird they have 1-3, 2-4 and 3-5 nlh

https://twitter.com/Vegasconfesspod/status/1406280591822057474?s=19

2 Likes

@BestOf

Is the South Point buffet famous or something?

I will never understand that. All that to slop a bunch of random crap together in your stomach and feel nauseous afterwards. But I’m glad those people all want to wait for hours for that instead of clogging up somewhere I’d actually like to go.

Theyre all old or cheap.

I’ve actually stayed at Trump Hotel in vegas. The year the Saints won the Super Bowl we had a last second trip and it was one of the cheaper options on Hotwire. Super shitty location, rooms were fairly nice. One thing I thought was odd at the time is they had a pimped out SUV that would take you to your strip club of choice and pick you up with a phone call. In hindsight they were probably making money off that though.

Vegas buffets were amazing before the end times. I want to eat a steam tray of pre-cracked crab legs and tiger shrimp and duck and prime rib and some world class dessert while people watching.

1 Like

I went to one at the Flamingo I think and the crab legs were cold and skinny. Fine but not worth waiting in line for.

And crab legs with butter is exactly the kind of thing I’m talking about when you combine it with other rich food. Much feel sick afterwards.

I’ve never gotten sick from a buffet but couldn’t finish my meals at Picasso or Kabuto because of how rich they were.

I feel like a baller. Playing 2/5 in that back area of Caesars. Where’s my fuckin monocle.

5 Likes

How in the hell does someone get to that line and think “Yeah this is worth sticking it out”

5 Likes