What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Remember—if he challenges you to fisticuffs you must accept.

1 Like

He’s on the list for 25-25.

Ahem.

6 Likes

Ask if he is cheating lol

1 Like

These situations can be played many different ways and none of them are really a mistake. You should be calling and raising here a decent % of the time. The board is so dry you’re basically scared of 0 river cards. You don’t love the board pairs because you no longer have the nuts, but its still fine.

I like calling the turn more because on this texture ai think they are more likely to stack off by bet/calling the river than calling a raise on the turn then check calling a shove on the river.

2 Likes

It’s like reading the mind of a .10/.25 online player at times.

I know it’s a marginal hand at best. It was also the most playable hand I had to that point.

When he calls what does villain put him on though? Seems like a raise on turn is more likely to result in stacking villain no?

Thanks. I called. The 4 paired on the river. He leads 685. We calling or shoving?

My table has a bunch of tightasses who walk away when the table gets short and wait until the BB when they miss hands and have to post in early position.

Shove right. How does he ever have boat here? Three betting pre at this level with small pair seems pretty unlikely.

How do you only think? Deeb is pretty distinct

Never thinking about folding, if I take longer than 5 seconds to put in the chips it’s a nitroll even if we lose.

Shoving. Youre only losing to 9s and I dont see it with the action so far

Calling and letting him continue to blast off on suicide missions with overcards seems right to me. Obviously shove over him on every single river if he bets. Only hand that should beat you on a board pair is 99 and if he’s got that then good for him.

Three betting with 2s 3s or 9s oop there seems bad to me, so I cant find where he is beating you. Qq+ imo

2 Likes

Theyre both heavily weighted towards one pair hands on that board. Villain could just be barreling to make him fold a medium pair, or could be towards the top of his range and have an overpair/set. 22/44 can obviously be pretty heavily discounted but not impossible. JJ+ just seems like you’re winning so often if you’re villain and you’re just getting a donation from a Florida tourist.

Like 300bb deep I’m calling the 3b pretty wide, I have ~22-99 in my flatting range but 4b 10s+ basically all the time. I’m floating with most overpair combos, suited wheel ace combos, any 9x. That’s a lot of hands.

2 Likes

I don’t know how he’s changed in the past decade.

I am clearly the player most likely to fold in the blinds preflop.

True, 3b 99 here 100bb deep is fine but 300bb I’m not as sure. And he should probably going to at least 4.5x or so pre, not that anyone folds anyway but reducing SPR is what you want OOP. Granted, 300bb deep I have no fucking clue what a 3b range should look like from the sb.