What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

You missed your chance

Listen to @Yuv and @Aofrantic @jwax13 imo as these 3 seem to be the most experienced around those games your playing.

Sorry if I missed any more live pro’s itt…

I’d have folded there…its rare for a live pro to bluff that spot against a fish.

To be clear, I think I messed up both hands I posted but I thought they were both close.

1 Like

The KK hand sucks because if you call you’re annoyed at anything they might have, their bluffs and their value hands. There are just no hands where villain has played well.

Most of their bluffs are medium pocket pairs trying to fold out 10s-KK and value is like, AJs, AQ, 44 and maybe, maybe some badly played 9x like 910s?

Default should be to fold unless you have a read in these spots, it’s not only that you’re only beating a bluff, it’s that if it is a bluff, they’re actually a smart, thinking player who has a solid read on the strength of your hand and proper bet sizing otr to balance their ranges. The reality 98% of the time is they suck at poker, nailed a 2 outer and decided to bet an amount that is close to what was in the pot.

5 Likes

Anyways, with the KK hand, against certain players, I like betting KK in position as a blocking bet if I don’t like the scenarios for how I expect my opponent to act on the river and checking AK to turn my hand into a possible river bluff catcher that I can bet if checked to.

Opponent-dependent, of course.

Less poker, more food and threesomes, please!

This is relevant information IMO. Profiling based on age, gender, culture are relevant. Many Asian cultures adopt gambling as common and even part of major decision making. Therefore, knowing nothing else one would expect an Asian person to be more gambly than a non-Asian person. Of course, this isn’t always true.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s that badly played on her part with 89/9Ts

Yeah that’s like a 15 minute walk and if you drive to PH you still have to walk across to aria. I never drive around the strip but based on how much time you spend sitting at lights and waiting for pedestrians in cabs it probably sucks

If you send me money, I will hire hookers for a threesome.

It was a real easy drive taking Koval with no traffic.

0% VPIP in 30 minutes of PLO.

I dont think you’re getting called often enough otr to be happy with that line with trips or better. You’re often just winning $100 post flop with a very strong hand you got there with, not a great long term play imo.

First hand I played was pretty marginal. 5432ds in early position. Check-folded on a 872 flop.

Ok one more. Wynn 2-5, 1500 effective. I open 56dd in late position to 20, sb makes it 60 I call. Flop 2 4 9 rainbow, he bets 60 I call. Turn 3 completing the rainbow. He leads 230. Plan? Dude seems on the loose side, pretty aggressive but not crazy.

Click it back!

3 Likes

His range feels like big pairs so I want to raise here so he doesn’t get scared if an ace or king comes. I raise to something like 530. This leaves you about 700 to get in on river.

You get him to fold big aces he was bluffing with which sucks but you get value from his pairs. Two pair and sets seems very unlikely.

My general rule is people slow play way too much at low limits.

I think Freddy Deeb is at my table.

1 Like

At 1/3? I find that hard to believe.

5/5 rock.