What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

I would absolutely play AK the exact same way.

Those don’t align to me as much. I fully expect her to bomb AK/AQ on the river against someone she considers a fish.

1 Like

It’s hard to describe. Not like a total drooler, I’m playing tight aggressive and haven’t shown my cards yet, but I’m 40ish a little overweight white guy who looks like he’s late for a tee time. This is, sad to say, usually a visual that aligns with less than stellar play.

I fold there (in theory, in reality I convince myself to call in a lot of clear fold situations) because in general I don’t expect standard “pros” to waste too much time running big bluffs against overweight white guys who look like they are late for a tee time.
It might be wrong but it’s probably profitable long term.

We’re expecting her to try and bluff you off exactly what you have (TT-KK) which is going to be a very -ev play long term on her part.

The reason your hand doesn’t look like AK is routinely cbetting in position when you have ace high is terrible.

I don’t agree.

Is it lazy to go from Flamingo to Aria by driving to PH?

You called and she had AQo right

I called and she had 44 for rivered full house.

1 Like

i think we as poker tourist vastly overestimate the amount of times “regs” are bluffing randoms in low-mid stakes. these are not very good poker players. if they are winning, it’s not because they run balanced bluffing ranges.

3 Likes

That seems like a fold Riverman. I can’t think of what hands you are beating in the river other than a stone bluff that never had any equity on any street.

I think you’re right.

Guys, I never claimed to be good! I’m sincerely seeking feedback!

Edit: I am winning for the trip, my winning hands have not been interesting.

6 Likes

Every poker player on earth makes mistakes. Anybody saying you are bad for these two hands is for sure really bad themselves.

Asking about hands doesn’t mean you are bad. Quite the opposite. :grin:

1 Like

I dont understand why you had to mention she was asian though.

i’m sincerely trying to give feedback. I’m not good either, especially not good at handling loses. I once busted the wsop main event by hero calling David Benefield in nearly identical situation early on day 1 (even worse where I had QQ on K high paired board)

I’m not sure if this is a serious question or not?

@Riverman

Are you the dude in the red shirt chin masking it?

Or the bald dude staring at his phone?

I just assumed he’s the sweaty dude in the orange shirt

Haha I left like 30 mins ago