What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

That gave me a good laugh - I’m picturing the scene …

wrt eating young animal lamb is clearly superior to mutton - and it’s not like we let any animals we eat die of old age. I’m all for ensuring animals have a good quality of life but no guarantees for how long.

Veal got its reputation not for how old the animals were when slaughted but for the conditions some were kept in - small pens without room to turn round or lie down - and other cruelties.

Where does that revolting looking Balut thing I saw in the cooking thread (or here?) come on the age scale.

1 Like

Post here for more laughs…

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sean_Zak/status/1406744900444606473

2 Likes

Decent swing by the maniac

3 Likes

Lol can’t believe Riverman told the wife about the veal. So much for “stays in Vegas.”

3 Likes

I’m gonna play the pedantic nit card and say that wasn’t a streaker.

2 Likes

I did not have that hand, but I feel that board should be checked most of the time on the turn against a competent player OOP, so I actually do have flushes in my river range.

Yeah hardly an Erica Roe :melon: :melon: :flushed:

1 Like

Today is the day I learned about the “Twickenham Streaker”.

1 Like

Pretty solid swing. minus points for not going full monty.

1 Like

word is, those should be sweet potatoes now.

(Not a breast sagging joke, she runs a sweet potato farm in Portugal)

Lol I think I’m playing with Chino Reem, who seems on something and has not stopped talking for 40 minutes

Watch your chips and wallet.

2 Likes

He’s taking about how it’s not fair that women get to run their mouths without fear of getting hit, what a guy.

You read her wiki entry as well:)

Roe, who later attributed the inspiration to alcohol, ran onto the field during half time, exposing her 40-inch (100 cm) bosom

attributed the inspiration to alcohol - :joy:

2 Likes

Aria 5-10. Asian woman, aggro pro who has been very active, opens MP for 30, I make it 100 on the button, she calls. Flop 992r, she check calls 100. Turn A no flush draw, check check, river 4 she leads 500.

Edit: I have KK

Also I look like a massive fish if that matters.

Lol i call with my entire range there but maybe I’m bad

She had AT or AJ ship it holla.

The only way RM is ahead is she’s value betting TT.

There is no way she has a 9 unless she has quads, and she’s not going to value bet an Ace because my hand looks so much like AK. The issue is what level she thinks I’m on. I 4! her pre like 15 mins prior and she folded. My default is almost always that I look like a fish and pros don’t usually try to bluff fish.

No it doesn’t.