What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

I don’t understand tournament strategy.

I open in EP with 55. Three callers. Flop is 943r. Old man dinks from the SB. I fold. One caller in LP. Turn is a 5. River is an ace, bringing in backdoor spades. They check both streets and chop with AQ.

Alright, after a thrilling afternoon of golf and a delicious meal, I’m feeling good and ready to gamble.

15 Likes

I was gonna say that thats a lovely chicken parm, but then saw the tomahawk on the end. Wtf?

2 Likes

Veal parm. My wife was super pissed when I told her, and I’m pretty embarrassed, I didn’t know it was a baby animal. Not gonna be ordering that again, but it was delicious.

Lol

1 Like

You eat eggs, don’t you?

Wait you didnt know what veal was but ordered it anyway?

All after folding the stone nuts?

Youre an odd duck, RM

2 Likes

I am well aware.

I’ve had veal many times, I just never actually knew what animal it was or that it was a baby animal at all. I realize this is weird.

idk what’s weirder the fold or the eating of veal several times with no knowledge of what it is!

that’s weird by itself, but what tipped you off here? did you carbon date the bone?

My wife is vegetarian and asked what I had for dinner.

1 Like

I’ll take the edge off Riverman’s zoology skills and say that [dead animal] parm is a stupid dish.

worst take Ive seen in a very long time. Chicken (really any white meat) parm is delicious

1 Like

we’re here for the scorching hot take.

you can eat eggplant parm for the same deliciousness (i mean that won’t make my top 100 eggplant dishes but sure). taking a meat and making it soggy and gooey by putting catch-all red sauce and melted cheese on it is a complete waste of protein. so much talk about crust and searing methods and then you sauce it up to oblivion.

3 Likes

Baby animal if unfertilised?

Riverman not knowing what veal is has to be the most unexpected Vegas thing that I’ve read in this thread. And that includes jmakin pulling a spontaneous threesome with two randoms.

10 Likes

What’s the worst hand you call with here? What does my hand look like? If I check-raise bluff the river, what’s the best hand I can get to fold?

My second or third hand at the table. Blinds are 600-1200. I open for 2600 with a stack of around 40-50k behind. Big stack in MP calls and heads up.

Flop is J85r. I downbet to 2000. Villain calls.

Turn is a 4, putting two hearts on the board. I check and he bets 5000. I call.

River is Q :heart: , for a possible flush. I check, he bets 10000.

I’d guess you had AhAx and thought about turning it into a bluff but didn’t and instead call and lost.

I wouldn’t fold any two pair+ hands to a c/r because i can’t imagine you opening suited hearts that don’t two barrell on the turn, so it can’t be a value c/r.

Apparently, the best scotch available in the Bellagio poker room is Black Label. The rail bourbon is Old Forrester.

I’ve been running so bad, I just went to White Castle at 3am and it was closed.

6 Likes