What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

If Riverman bets the turn, gets raised, and the third player 3bets, at what bet sizes and stack depths should he find a fold?

How much do you suggest I bet on the turn though, any amount commits me

Might be FPS, but this is a fake tell I sometimes use with sets.

Baby jesus sent Joseph a father’s day card today just to mess with his head again, I think Rivermans doing that to us suzzer99, surley, SURELY, right?

/S

1 Like

Maybe the largest amount that creates the illusion of fold equity?

If Riverman was sitting at like near 4kish then I’d concider a fold, for around the 2k to 2.5k I’d go in… 2.5k to 4k is when I’d put on my thinking cap and consider folding but probably not.

Is the flop check raise sizing inconsistent with trying to tell the story of a straight draw semibluff?

You are missing the “random Vegas could be drunk” combos like two pair, top top, ect. :upside_down_face:

That is such a nit laydown. Good luck to all of you.

I play the most poker of anyone itt and this is too much poker talk itt.

4 Likes

Hey I had a good lunch at Bardot

This golf is nuts

8 Likes

Those prawns :ok_hand:

I have arrived. Every time was within about 5 minutes of my estimate. Currently getting drunk in my hotel lobby. No idea wtf I’m gonna do tonight.

The drive was relatively uneventful. Highlight #1 was seeing that someone had stuffed a bunch of plastic cups into a chain link fence at a highway overpass to spell out “DEEZ NUTS”. Highlight #2 was swerving to avoid a Coleman cooler on i15. I reached for my radio to warn the car behind me but it was too late. It exploded epically as my coworker hit it dead on. My response on the radio was “holy shit that was fucking awesome… everyone ok?” Damage to the vehicle was non existent.

Fuck it’s hot. This was in mesquite.

8 Likes

1/3 at the Wynn it is.

1 Like

I’m sitting a table away from a person who blocked me on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarleCordeiro/status/1406791410494308354

2 Likes

NBZPoker>>BBZPoker?

Marle might be among the top 20 biggest losers in poker in the last few years, just lucky it wasn’t her money.

1 Like

Lol dudes who “stake” poker groupies, so unbelievably pathetic

1 Like

Well, she busted half way through level 3, looking completely bored and invested in her phone. Played with a guy at the Wynn who said she used to work at the Palazzo and would take her top money to blow on poker at the Wynn.

Agreed here. Im 100% leading that turn