What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

no

5 Likes

I definitely can’t find a fold there, but I’m a donk.

How much does EP have left?

This. Without knowing anything other than I’m in random Vegas game I am calling and if I got sucked out on so be it I still have equity.

I can’t even imagine what i need to ‘know’ in order to fold there.

1 Like

I’m folding against some known super nit maybe.

I was obviously not worried about EP. The raiser was definitely mega tight. Like literally 0% chance of him bluffing. Board pair odds aren’t great given the bet size.

For me it’s this based on player distribution.

Snap fold if LP is Phil Hellmuth.

1 Like

I would probably call just out of losing those KK hands and hope :man_facepalming:

I would guess someone had QTs (not necessarily the flush draw suit).

Yeah I would guess maybe Q 10, or A 10 suited which gives them straight and flush draw.

In either case I’m calling and assuming the worst while googling the nearest place that sells lawn mowers.

3 Likes

This player has A10s literally never. He’s a 50s+ dude with a full face mask who hasn’t put more than $50 into any pot before this.

1 Like

It would take a nuclear explosion to get me off of that hand, especially in an lol live game in Vegas. You’re still getting 2-1 (or more if EP comes along) on a 4-1 shot even if he has QT (or I guess magically T7) every time, and I have to assume he’s doing this with all of his sets too at a minimum.

Ohhhh Shit

Exactly, no way am I ever folding as getting shown a weaker hand after showdown would ruin the rest of my trip, were as a bad beat gets 5 mins a rage posting.

:rofl:

2 Likes

This is how a calling station thinks.

Feels like set over set or Q10.

Based on your description wouldn’t he 3 bet the check raise? (If he had a set).

Maybe but I don’t goto Vegas to fold top sets on the scary turn, maybe at the local where I know more people’s play, in Vegas at a 5-10 table with a budget, nope you got me here NBZ.

1 Like

Well I ran it through Flopzilla for fun. If you give hero JsJc and villain a range of QTs, QTo, 99 and 44, hero has 43% equity making it an easy, slam dunk call with these pot odds. If you take 44 out of villain’s range hero still has 34.5% equity which would make it right around breakeven or slightly +EV depending on what the pot odds are. So unless he flashes you a straight, it’s an ez call. If you take out QTo or decrease its weighting it’s a trivially easy call.

The issue is whether there is really ANYTHING other than a straight in his actual range. If there is any chance at all I have to call.