What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

I have also seen absinthe and can confirm it’s a pretty entertaining show. The seating is weird but not too bad. Definitely worth the money.

1 Like

Yah it’s very portly-dependent for sure. I’m only pleasingly plump and it was fine/borderline and a slam dunk.

Absinthe is a lot of fun. And you can go to the lakeside bar at Wynn beforehand to enjoy some American Absinthe then head over to the show.

1 Like

Absinthe the show is great. The drink is terrible.

2 Likes

I agree. Although I think experiencing the whole spectacle of the drink right beforehand helped me appreciate some aspect of the show slightly more, iirc.

Evidently hotel pools are hitting capacity right at open and it’s impossible to get in. I can reserve a daybed at the Boulevard pool for $650… LOL. Thursday is a little cheaper at only $350.

It looks like restrictions will shift back to the county level on May 1st. I assume by mid June the pool capacity will be at 100%.

Vegas is going to absolutely ridiculous this summer.

Going June 10 or 11 through 13, prepared for mayhem.

2 Likes

June 20th to 24th here. I can’t wait.

2 Likes

Wait, did someone say $650 just to sit at the Pool?

:tired_face:

1 Like

16th - 20th here. I love that UP is representing for like 2 weeks lol.

2 Likes

Technically it’s a food/drink minimum so that eases the pain a bit. Still absurd though. The only reason I would consider it would be if capacity was still restricted.

1 Like

I expect to go sometime in May or June, trip to be finalized sometime after I get my second shot in a week. It will be planned around visiting my brother and his family and hitting Vegas on the way back.

I just went down to the Aria pool with my own NA beer. $0 spent and had a chair

3 Likes

That’s surprising. Reddit is crying out not being able to get a spot. Good to hear though.

https://twitter.com/VitalVegas/status/1382743168521687042

1 Like

EDC probably.

Id have to bink a bracelet to be able to afford it lol… Its to be expected though especially at the better pools and hotels.

I’d definitely do a jwax though and chance it 1st, if caught once I started to speak the’d have no idea what I was saying anyway and probably let me off.

:joy:

1 Like

I have 3 reservations. Palazzo, Aria and Bellagio. 3 nights each “comped” (still gotta pay resort fee so not really comped). No way i’ll get to go to all 3.

Whats your power ranking here? I got aria>palazzo>bellagio i think

Thats how I would rank them. Aria and Palazzo are close. Bellagio is a distant third, if going strictly by rooms