What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Here’s some FSE canopy action.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Flock and Fowl downtown.

Chicken rice and philly cheese steak bao.

4 Likes

My first visit to Vegas was in 2004. I was meeting with friends who were staying at a hostel in North Vegas. Spent one very scary night there before wasting a small fortune on using the internet to book Excalibur.

I’m going to chase my losses before dinner. 30 minutes to win $500. Easy. Don’t dox me please.

9 Likes

Good luck Daniel!

3 Likes

The ol taking a selfie of you looking at yoursef taking a selfie

Food recommendations:

Noodle Asia at Venetian: shockingly good egg rolls and fried rice. The lady gets kimchi and drunken noodles and we share along with a pot of jasmine tea. Great stop after a couple days of drinking/smoking/barely sleeping.

Secret Pizza at Cosmo: not really a secret but a must for late night food. Try the white pizza(not racist).

Jardin at Wynn: We had an early lunch there last year. I had a main lobster benedict which was phenomenal. I don’t see it on the menu anymore unfortunately. Also had the french onion soup and fries. Everything was incredible. For cocktails the lady had a pomegranate paloma and I had a mango chili mule and I can tell you I still think about that drink to this day.

Strip Burger on the strip near Wynn: we got high with some friends and went directly to strip burger on 2 consecutive trips. If you like burger joints I recommend it. The weed might have contributed to our enjoyment though. Not sure.

Finally, can’t recommend enough Sweets Raku. It’s off strip in the asian district. Make reservations to sit at the bar and watch them prepare some absolutely incredible dessert pairings for you. It’s become a must for us every time. Just an incredible experience.

1 Like

Let me explain how bad some of these players are.

Half the field is gone in a LO8 tournament. Reasonable player opens. Old fool three bets. Korean dude who isn’t paying attention calls, thinking it is two bets and wants to take his bet back, but is forced to call. I forget what the board was but the old fool scoops with KQQ9ss, which I think is a fold pre, Korean guy has QT93 with three spades, and the non-idiot has a suited ace-little-little.

I’m assuming this means blackjack.

What’s the plan? I’m having a beer on my deck for the next 30 minutes or so. Give me a live sweat!

Personally thought the “secret pizza” was okayish and expansive as you can expect from a place inside the cosmo. Might be slightly biased because of how stupid the “secret pizza” branding is

When I was 21 I stayed in a hostel a short walk from downtown. On the way to the Golden Nugget one afternoon an old lady asked me to help her carry her groceries up to her apartment. She tipped me a dollar and I bought a piece of pizza. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Umm, excuse me but THIS vinyl cover is hanging on the wall. I rest my case.

I just split a $50 black hand hand 3 times and doubled twice and scooped it all…. Then lost it all back.

Up $50 for the session though. Progress!

2 Likes

Is there room at the table for you to play more than one hand at a time?

Foot on the gas.

I was the sole player. Dinner time though.

[

10 Likes

Nice job bringing the life size pic of Mrs T to put up in the room.

1 Like

Need more pics of poster’s wives behinds. Or husbands I don’t discriminate.

8 Likes

Only time I stayed at the Strat, someone who was drunk opened our door with their key card at 2 am. Deadbolt was the only thing that kept them out.