What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Oh lol fuck no

Wrecked at Pai Gow for $500. Mrs tilted enjoyed it though. We had a great dealer.

2 Likes

Took me longer than I like to admit to realize that there’s still plexiglass there, and all of the angles and lines aren’t part of the layout.

It’s only certain tables and only between players and dealer

Lunch at District. It was fine, nothing to rave about.

3 Likes

I like the fancy burger place near Venetian poker room. That and stage deli are my only two Vegas food recommendations. Not that I’ve tried a ton. Oh and Koi was really good 15 years ago or something.

If you have means to get off the strip, Frank and Fina’s for cheap authentic Mexican food. At least like 10 or 15 years ago anyway.

1 Like

The Sigma Derby machine is definitely on the second floor of the D.

1 Like

Couple hours at the pool before dinner. Met some folks as they were leaving and got a free bucket of beer.

3 Likes

Still in Vegas and considering extending through the weekend.

Do it and let’s meet up for a drink or gamble.

More updates required if you want the okay to stay.

I’m looking for cheap hotels. Weekends in Vegas are expensive.

Trump Hotel ldo

I don’t think I hate myself enough to stay at the Wild Wild West Days Inn.

My first stay was with vouchers from my friend’s parents at Texas Station. Do not recommend.

I’m currently staying at the Hotel Apache. It’s a quaint, old-timey hotel at Binion’s. I booked a room online, about $100 total for two nights, close to midnight. The desk was closed with a sign to pick up keys at security. Since I booked so late, security told me I was not on the list and to register at the Four Queens. So it took me a while to get to my room.

Ran into some guys I know. I’ve been picking them up because they are staying at OYO and bringing them with me to wherever I play. I’ve gotten a few free meals out of it. Nothing spectacular.

I found a good game with my friends at the Golden Nugget. $200 or bigger bets were being hero-called on the river with third pair. I ended up trapping them often enough to win $400, then they got cautious and I didn’t feel like trying, so I turned in around 4am.

Anyone have experience staying at Ellis Island, Westgate, Stratosphere, or Sahara?

Met an old racist white dude named Rick. He was pretty cool minus the racist part.

This is from my room at Binion’s.

2 Likes