What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

But physically, it’s usually a bunch of chips banded together that basically have to be played, right? It’s actually the same chips in that forced extra blind.

yes, twice the big blind.

Some places have a fancy case, but the first rock was chips held together by a rubber band.

1 Like

I love all the different ways games can be made to play bigger than those first 2 blinds.

I don’t, it busts people out faster when they don’t appreciate they are playing in a bigger game.

Oh…. at least it won’t be humid?

I wish they would move WSOP to the fall permanently.

1 Like

My friend moved there after graduating college and got a job cleaning and vacuuming rental cars. Fuck that shit.

On Vegas and heat. How hot is the Event Lawn at Virgin Hotels going to be Labor Day weekend? There is a concert I’d consider if not torture.

Don’t worry, it’s a dry 118 degrees.

2 Likes

I was much younger for Vegoose and barely made it through the multiple days of concerts lol. I was legit happy to get on the plane and go home.

Yeah it’s a mixed bag. In theory hourly goes up, but so do your swings. As someone who has spent a good portion of my poker playing career under rolled on a tight budget, it can be rough. There have definitely been times when I’ve been down to my last $300, playing a $1/$3 game, just hoping to make it last, and every other pot is straddled to $10. So now I have to either go full super nit (nah) or just get my $300 in a lot lighter than I would otherwise.

I’m glad to see it’s down a more reasonable 109 when I get there the 20th. 115 is around the temp when it feels like my lungs are starting to burn when I breath.

3 Likes

My original plan in 1996 was to move from KC to Vegas to do standup comedy. Looked out the motel window at midnight and it the bank sign still said 104 degrees. Decided to move to SF instead.

2 Likes

Welcome to June in Vegas. This was taken right after I picked up my rental car for my 2016 WSOP trip:

4 Likes

But it’s a dry heat

Current conditions:

What the hell is this exit row? Never seen one without extra legroom, thanks Delta really appreciate that

Arrived though, grabbing dinner at China Poblano in a bit. Went to the Walgreens across from Cosmo and all the liquor and beer was locked up, don’t remember that being the case in the past

8 Likes

Gogogoggooggogogo

Finally a proper shoes pic to start off a Vegas TR.

3 Likes