What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

This thread is quite the companion read to the Covid thread.

3 Likes

I’m not sure which is worse.

Yeah, I think you took that one the wrong way. He’s not saying he doesn’t believe you.

1 Like

From the Covid thread. Talk about the most appropriate person to make the next post

4 Likes

I assume you cut off the response to protect the innocent*

*YMMV

1 Like

Ain’t nobody innocent in the Covid thread.

1 Like

Just bought tickets to Omega Mart while we are there. I for real can’t wait for whatever it is going to be.

2 Likes

How are Bobby Flays restaurants? Looks like he just opened up a place in Caesars called Amalfi. I’m trying to pick a place for an early dinner that we can enjoy while still getting to Absinthe at 7:00 (at Caesars).

The Borgata in AC was excellent. I believe it closed recently.

Please tell me they’ve made some Harrah’s Cherokee girls night out videos. Commerce’s will be hard to top, but this seems like it would get the job done.

Does Lotus of Siam live up to the hype? It’s fairly close to Omega Mart so I booked a dinner reservation for after.

Yes. It’s a must.

1 Like

my last visit to the ‘new location’ was very disappointing (two years ago). I had great meals in the old one before.

The only on Sahara is the old location right?

yeah. The one on Flamingo i think is the new one. It’s also lol sample size. My meals on Sahara were over 5 years ago at least.

I think this place https://www.yelp.com/biz/lamaii-las-vegas is from the guy who owned (?) Chada Thai, that was very good. Haven’t been though.

Yes, definitely worth the hype. Get the garlic prawns. Thank me later.

1 Like

There’s a secret bar somewhere in there, but we never found it.

1 Like

Starting to book my hotels for the first week of June. Has anyone stayed at the Mirage?

It’s a good value and good location equidistant from Wynn / Bellagio (and Aria). Standard mid-tier hotel.

That’s weird geography. Aria is not really near the other three. :grinning:

1 Like