What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

That was in a different life. When I was a degenerate alcoholic and slut. So… maybe?

Go to the top of the thread and click on the pencil by the thread title while having TL3 or higher.

If you couldn’t finish…did that get taken care of eventually?

I must not be TL3. I am about to abuse admin powers, wtf.

Yes I finished shortly after they left. I think I had just been alone too long. Not used to this yet.

Well, clearly you need to have more sex until your penis is back to normal. More sex trips to Vegas in your future?

1 Like

Yeah that’s pretty incredible jmakin. Well done.

I feel like coming out of Covid times is the perfect time to be a single dude. Instead I’m gonna become a father in a month.

6 Likes

BAHAHAHAAHA

so you couldn’t sleep, went down to drink at the bar and jerked off alone in your room till you fall asleep.

i’m pretty familiar with this vegas story.

11 Likes

Congrats and condolences!! I hope fatherhood doesnt interfere with you finding the best future bets.

1 Like

To my knowledge, the order of the letters have no meaning.

1 Like

I’ve never seen it used this way but interesting.

The Vegas swinger clubs are all open or opening up shortly. I have been to 3 or 4 parties already since being fully vaxed. Those are underrated fun (but not always depending in the crowd/location) if group sex or watching is your scene.

Wait a minute. I see “threesome” in the title and clearly their are four individuals in these pictures.

@clovis8 Can I kink shame the use of parrots?

If the parrots can talk they live long enough to give consent.

1 Like

respectfully disagree, like if I say to the waiter garcon bring me YOUR LARGEST FORK and then harpoon it through a medium-rare ribeye and a key lime cheesecake and a crab rangoon waffle I don’t think that it would be nutritionally much worse than enjoying those foods separately as a main / dessert / starter, i.e. I don’t think that the three collaborators see each other in my mouth then grin and shriek sweet synergy at last before snapping together into a voltron supercholesterol that corks my blood like a sideways container ship, I just think that I’d rather eat those foods separately because I can enjoy their intense and distinct tastes better that way! It’s like how when I drink a chocolate milkshake and a bloody mary I often ask for two glasses. Or how I don’t think there’s anything inherently * healthier * about baking a discus of bread then bombarding it with oil and botanical fruit and lunchmeat before atomsmashing everything with an anvil of cheese just so I can chew them all at the same time, but boy I do like pizza

13 Likes

I have proof but w/e

This thread really accelerated quickly. jmakin really kicking off post Covid life right. GOAT.

You do realize it was a joke on myself, right?

That being said, proof is an interesting development. Let’s do a monday group screening

8 Likes

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/669ffc35-bbe3-45ba-a899-1013a7400a6a

You should have thrown a yada, yada, yada in there.