What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

I may or may not have the same question, but since you’re here I’ll run it by you.

Is there a difference between MMF and MFM (same question for FFM vs FMF)?

eh I’m just fucking around, in my head canon you’re like this board’s resident sex expert/moustache orgy guy. Thoughts?

I always thought if the letters touch then they touch IRL. ie… MMF includes man on man action.

1 Like

Then how do you communicate the scenario where everyone touches everyone?

Good point… I guess I’m wrong then. I assume the F is always involved so that positioning doesn’t matter.

.M
FM

I’ve been a participant in one threesome. And not the cool kind. AMA.

1 Like

Spontaneous or preplanned?

This is what we’ve got Clovis for.

But it looks like Suzzer is making a strong case for understudy.

1 Like

Why?

Spontaneous for me. Apparently they had discussed prior to me showing up, but in the middle of a night of drinking my friend mentioned that his fiancée had suggested me if they ever do it. So I got really drunk and took them up on their offer.

It was actually pretty amazing. Basically just took turns. No MM action. Although at the end… DP :flushed:

4 Likes

Balls slap together?

AMAs have horrendously boring threesomes.

1 Like

Two asexual persons.

1 Like

Not that I remember! I was the anchor on the bottom. I took the back door. 10/10 would do again.

How would you feel about two poles, one hole?

Seems uncomfortable.

But would you decline if she asked for it?

I had always dreamed of having a threesome and it was better than I could have imagined. Only in vegas man. We are definitely headed for some wild sexual times in the near future. Don’t think I could do two dudes and a woman kind of threesome.

This was perfect. Literally every second was awesome, wish I could relive it over and over. My memory is so bad though that I’m sure all I’ll remember 10 years from now was that I had a threesome. I’ve done a lot of things in my life but honestly that was one of the best moments. The fact I hadn’t had sex in so long made it even better. I was so overwhelmed I couldn’t even finish, and then they thought I had been doing coke or something. I blame it on the alcohol and the fact that I was focusing really hard on enjoying every single moment lol. Plus I was nervous as all hell. It is not easy being with one woman, let alone two, let alone two complete strangers. Not for me anyway. I remember apologizing multiple times for being awkward but things rapidly got not awkward as it progressed.

Love vegas man

How do you change thread titles?

3 Likes

Enough threesome talk. Snoozeville. Can I steer this conversation to the state of double bonus paytables at strip video poker bars? Also, does the flamingo comp decaf?

3 Likes