What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Golden Nugget 1/2 is my favorite game in Vegas. It’s usually an uncapped action fest.

There’s a current tournament series going on for the Moose International, so right now it’s a lot of passive (not tight-passive, but also not so loose as to be playing any two suited) old men who bet big with their strong hands and don’t bluff much.

Is eggslut at the cosmo worth checking out?

1 Like

Not really, but i like dave chang’s bang bar across from it.

Sent my friends to that pulled noodles place recommended here by @Fatboy8 (i think) and they loved it. Sadly ive never actually been.

2 Likes

Shangs?

That’s the place.

They have expanded since I’ve been last which should make getting a table a lot easier. Used to always be a 10-30 minute wait.

Never been, but people who like breakfast sandwiches love it. Always has a crazy line.

1 Like

Its on my Vegas bucket list, that and the Bazaar at Sahara

They also have a sister location, Shang Mien, on Maryland Parkway.

the Eggslut line has always been way too long for me to wait in but I walked by a few weeks ago early morning and it was only 5-10 deep so I stopped. It was fine, nothing outrageously good. I wouldn’t wait in the usual line for it.

1 Like

I’m mostly looking forward to shake shack. It’s the best burger on earth imo.

Umm Surprised GIF - Umm Surprised Awkward GIFs

Had to break it out in your honor.

There are probably 50 better burger places in Vegas.

And I like Shake Shack

1 Like

Smokeshake is my favorite burger ever. I’ve only had it twice so maybe it’s the rarity of experience but I love it.

That is a great burger for sure

1 Like

Damn that does look good

1 Like

Just made a reservation at Roy Choi’s restaurant in Vegas and you have to give credit card because if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice or no show they charge you $25/person. I’ve never heard of that in a restaurant.

Best Friend?

A lot of higher end restaurants do this. They order the specific amount they need to cover the amount of people that are expected. Its not like a place where you can just use the unused food the next day. They literally lose money aside from the profit from you if you no show

Yep.

I’ve eaten at some of the best restaurants on earth and never seen a cancellation fee. This must be new.

I agree it’s the logic and am fine paying. Just not something I’ve seen.

A lot of higher end food experience type places now make you pay for the entire meal before you even get there.