What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

lols, i was literally teeing up that same clip - plenty of vegas sights but the worlds F1 fans ain’t looking for a sightseeing op of plastic copies of euro buildings

Sounds like Monaco. F1 works fine there.

Really surprising that the track didn’t go through that underground Vegas Loop. Seems like a missed opportunity to me.

1 Like

That would be just too exciting.

Haven’t finalized my schedule, but I should be in Vegas starting December 5 or 6. Some tournaments I want to play and I may take in the finals of the NBA in-season tournament.

Is it wrong to root for a big name season altering injury in the playoff rounds?

I don’t see a problem.

1 Like

First day run good:

-$50 slot FREEPLAY (the only time I play slots) - cashed out for $35. Lol slots, but since it was FREEPLAY, we’ll take the small victories.

• I also had a $25 Blackjack match play. Placed my $25 and the matchplay receipt on the table. I stay on 17, dealer busts but only pays out $25. I ask what about the Match, and dealer mumbles something about the Matchplay card wasn’t clearly in play for that bet, so I actually only wagered my $25. OK, fine… I place $25 for the next hand, and clearly slide the match play card under the chip and state that I am using it on this hand. I’m dealt a deuce and a nine and figure that I’m probably going to lose my profit on the first hand, but I double down anyway and the next card is the beautiful Jack of Spades. I decide not to further tempt the gambling gods and go grab a celebratory bowl of noodles :)
12 Likes

Celebratory noodles are the best noodles

1 Like

I also got to Vegas today, but have no rungood to report.

Weak AYCE performance by personal standards.

1 Like

Can’t quite make out the cost for the hot tea.

3 Likes

Anyone seen the sphere show yet? Trying to decide how much I care about where I sit. Prices range massively.

Anyone played at the Red Rock?

I’m staying off strip (15 mins West) until Fri. Red Rock is closest to my hotel.

Will play at the Venetian later in the week, but am considering RR tonight for logistical reasons.

Games are fine. It is more of a locals room, which doesn’t mean the players are good, but does mean you have fewer drunk tourists blasting off. According to my friend who lives out that way, the 1/2 can be juicier than the 2/5, but the 2/5 is soft enough to support a few pros as their main room. It is where Brad Owen used to play.

I am currently downtown slumming it on Fremont Street.

I’m gonna get in that 1/2 later tonight.

I love Red Rock but it’s definitely a locals place as mentioned and I’m more of a free drinks playing cheap Pai Gow Poker while watching sports kinda guy.

1 Like

The 1/2 game sucked and I regretted going as soon as I sat down. I bluffed an old White Rock, lost $100, and left.

Hoping the 1/2 PLO is running at the Venetian tonight so I can splash with other CES donkeys.

1 Like

I should be playing at the Wynn today, but maybe I’ll wander down there if a PLO is running.