What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Going to Vegas in May. Should be fun

Think of it like The Spidey suit. Don’t leave home without it.

@Melkerson

Itshappening.gif

5 Likes

No one has said anything so far.

Font is probably a bit hard to read across the table.

Also, too many Euros at my table.

The “s” looks like a “d”. If I glanced at it, I would assume it’s a hipster brand or something.

It really needs to have Ashli’s face on the shirt to be effective, but I don’t blame NBZ for not doing so.

Someone here posted a pretty over the top design for the shirt. That one would have been a near lock to get a reaction.

Perhaps you’re fat and/or unpleasant to look at (but not in a car crash bad kinda way which can attract gawkers).

I don’t wear over the top clothing. No reaction over about ten hours of play.

No I’m worried someone kept the mouth shut, bided their time, then NBZ’d NBZ….

They went on the internet and tried to get someone else to beat him up for them?

1 Like

I go through life largely under the notion that I am not a completely irredeemable monster, but when I read in the paper today that Steven Paddock may have been driven to murder because of under-comping, I actually had to stifle a laugh. I hope the bean counters at MGM are listening to this – this is what happens when you no longer comp Tito’s at the bartops.

1 Like

@Fatboy8

https://twitter.com/LasVegasLocally/status/1643666496399491072?s=20

1 Like

This is top of my list next time I get out there

This is fantastic news.

Also, yeah it’s Chinese, but I think that’s a disservice to other Chinese restaurants. It’s a Chinese noodle restaurant.

Like, you aren’t getting black bean chicken or mapo tofu there.

@Yuv

Finally made it. Worried that zero customers at 6pm is a bad sign.

Had the arak mojito and ratatouille pita.

I liked the cocktail, but I also drink ouzo occasionally. The pita is probably the best eggplant dish I recall eating, but I also blew out my palate mid meal biting into the pepper served on the side.

Probably wouldn’t go out of my way to eat there again, but would consider it if it is along the way, most likely if I am playing a tourney at the Wynn, which I was today.