What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Best Friend is sooo good. Did you do the tasting menu?

No, but ordered a similar spread.

The service and vibe were super cool. Seemed to be really good value for what it is.

Prime tonight for some ribeye action and seeing O afterwards on some mushrooms.

3 Likes

These decriminalized in NV now, or you just know a guy?

1 Like

I know a guy back home but I just filled up one of my wife’s old makeup containers with a few grams and checked my bags.

Ez game.

Solo diner Sunday night, thinking of hitting the Bellagio buffet. How long would I have to stand in line? I have a gold card.

Looks like you can book online and make it faster.

No one else was on the priority line so I got immediate seating. The regular line seemed long.

1 Like

Has anyone ever been in Vegas during Thanksgiving weekend?

It’s a slower weekend. Usually (Cirque) shows have it off. But it’s still Vegas. Not like it’s going to be empty.

Fuck Thanksgiving. I just booked a $40 round-trip flight to Vegas arriving on Thursday night and paying $17 for five nights. I don’t know how much poker I want to play, but I don’t feel like sleeping in my own bed.

4 Likes

Go explore the arts district if you want something off strip to do. I really enjoyed the bars and food around there.

I’ve got a few restaurants in that area on my to-do list. I assume you have a positive review of Esther’s Kitchen. I’d probably want to go during a warmer time of the year so I can check out all the murals.

One reason I’m going is to get up to 20k miles on Frontier so I can get free seat selection and carry-on.

Where does one stay in Vegas for $3 per night?

Hooters probably costs around that much

The correct question is: who gets to stay in Vegas for that cheap? The answer is someone with enough of a gambling problem to get free rooms with no resort fee, but not enough of a gambling problem to get more than four nights of free rooms at a lower tier property.

6 Likes

Check out SerVehSah if you like beer at all. That was my favorite place.

It’s the Oyo now. Still a dump though. I was there a couple weeks ago. We had a 7:30am flight out of Detroit. 90 minute layover in Minneapolis. Get to Vegas, get checked in at the Tropicana, walk outside fucking starving have not really eaten in about 8 hours. We see a sign on the side of the Oyo that says all you can eat pancakes $10.99 or something. Fuck yeah. Walk over there. “Sorry, we don’t have that anymore, we just haven’t taken the sign down yet.” We were about to burn that mother fucker down.

2 Likes

As of a few days ago, the Caesars Face Up Pai Gow mega progressive for a seven card straight flush was over $4.7 million and theoretically+EV, though you’d need a seven figure bankroll to play it properly.

Anyone a fan of this game?

My buddy was dealt a 7 card no joker straight flush (4 to 10 i think) last year on the first night of our trip, payout was 8000:1 i believe (wasn’t a progressive jackpot table). We never play the Fortune bonus so nothing for us, the dealer was freaking out though. To rub it in even more that’s a pretty shitty Pai Gow hand so he ended up pushing

2 Likes

lol 8000:1 on that is such a ripoff. what are the fuckin true odds? gotta be nuts