What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Quesabirra with a consumè (spelled that wrong)

1 Like

Are the things on tbe bottom Shu Mai.

Close! queso birria, and those ones look top notch, mmmm

1 Like

Yup. With a quail egg.

6 Likes

Salmon roe “bagels and lox” wrapped in a cone.

First olive was a green olive with an anchovy inside. The 2nd one was all of the ingredients in the olive liquified. It popped as soon as you put in your mouth. Incredibly tasted the exact same. This was a really fun bite.

Salt Air Marg and a GnT.

Cotton Candy Fois Gras was unique obviously. Cotton candy tasted like regular less sweet cotton candy but the Fois Gras in the middle was cold with an amazing texture.

Smoke and Ice oysters. Heavy heavy smoke with a standard mignonette.

2 Likes

5 Likes
  1. This was basically a chicken and dumpling dish fried. Technically was chicken with a bechamel sauce. We needed a crunch at this point. This had no right to be this good.

2. Cured Meats. The Iberco was godly obviously. 2nd favorite was the blood sausage.

3. Beefsteak Tartar. Completely began using beefsteak tomatoes. Served as a lettuce wrap.

4. Classic Tartar. This was one of the favorites. If you closed my eyes and fed it to me I don’t know if I could tell you it was raw. It tasted like an incredibly juice burger.

2 Likes

4 Likes
  1. Citrus smoked Negroni - came out with a vessel of smoke on citrus. I was a sucker for this.

2. Steak. Had some grey band but the open flame they cooked it on gave an absolute insane amount of flavor and crust. What is had in grey band was completely covered up by the flavor.

3. Asparagus was pretty mediocre. Worst dish of the evening.

4. Potato Purée. These were mind blowing. The guy said they are made to order and are legit 80% European butter. Like for real mind blowing.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Great picture of the mushrooms. You’re welcome for that. These were fine.

Desert was an arrangement of different treats. Key Lime cheesecake was the best. The pecan cookie tasted like pecan pie in cookie form. We struggled to finish everything at this point.

Overall I would highly recommend.

2 Likes

That looks like an amazing meal! What was the price per person for the tasting menu?

195 each. Total out the door was like $600 with gratuity and 4 cocktails.

3 Likes

That sounds pretty reasonable for the experience.

My wife hates Vegas, but if we ever go together I’ll definitely add this restaurant to the list.

Yeah it was great. It’s really funny it’s in the Sahara though. Just an absolute ghost town.

1 Like

Thanks for the pics tilted. Sounds like a good deal actually in vegas terms. i expected it to be pricier.

I’m not quite sold on the advantage of a tasting menu in a steakhouse. It feels more of a fixed menu than some coherent culinary ride. Just a lot of tasty dishes.

I agree with this. This definitely wasn’t a cohesive menu but it gave us a chance to try a lot of the menu for a “reasonable” price.

1 Like

Sahara gives $2/hr for poker comps that can be used at Bazaar Meats. They usually only have 1/2, but they sometimes have specialty games. I’ve played 8/16 mix and someone has occasionally organized a deep stack 1/3 or 1/1 PLO there.

No, that’s me.

1 Like