What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Excellent photography. Especially the framing.

4 Likes

i was a bit saddened when i was looking at the pics and was like ‘finally a vegetable, thank goodness’ and you were like ‘the asparagus sucked’

4 Likes

Covid test was negative. Made it home safely. Spending the next few days alone in the couch with the wife and dog and we’ll test again just to make sure. Thanks for following along everyone!

11 Likes

Did they still have the dessert cart?

I didn’t see anything like that.

Maybe they retired it.

Im not sure what it is, but the perspective on the cart makes it look super tiny

Epilogue: Tilted tested positive.

What’s Vegas going to be like during this?

https://twitter.com/LasVegasLocally/status/1499276718669910018?s=20&t=4BdwdFgsUqiKaKjnyCIa_A

come on now, you gotta know 80% of the tickets bought during presale were resale scalpers. Obviously they believe they can fill the stadium, but I have my doubts

How many scalpers do you think paid for a membership in the fan club just to buy tickets?

Every single one that wanted to buy these tickets? I don’t think you realize how sophisticated the scalpers are in 2022.

Thats a good question. How much is a month of BTS fan club membership? Whats the limit on number of tickets that can be purchased by the fan club members? Did the membership provide a special link, or was it a code to get into the sale? Was the code persnalized or able to be used by anyone who had it, etc etc etc?

I’m not sure how it works, but the scalping market is SO lucrative right now, I’d imagine the scalpers and their bots go hard for any show by a band like this.

This is just one show on one scalping site (Seatgeek.) I’d venture to say at least 20% of purchased tickets were scalpers.

Vivid has even more than SG

From what I’ve read, you received a personalized access code that gave you the ability to purchase up to four tickets total (not four per night) and membership didn’t guarantee an access code.

I could totally see BTS Army members buying tickets even if they couldn’t go with the intention of re-selling them to true fans with little to no markup.

I’ve read they didn’t even make tickets available to people with PSLs and others who would normally get special access to tickets.

The ticket market, for basically anything, is completely FUBAR.

i think the RATM tickets i bought right before COVID did something like this. they did something weird when they went on sale to try and limit scalpers

The problem is you have to buy them sooooo far in advance. Maybe something that prevents them from being sold electronically for more than face value?

Would allow for a resale market without the predatory scalping that is going on now

1 Like

I won free box seats in a raffle at work! Still bitter.