What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

I prefer to just toss a bunch on black but gogogogo

2 Likes

Baccarat is the way to flip.

It’s probably a bad sign that the 2/5 Wynn pro left the table to play a $200 tournament.

Tacos El Gordo is good right? Might grab lunch on my way to resorts world.

2 Likes

Lines are huge and if you’re on your own you can only grab one type of meat basically so keep in mind

Plot twist: went with Yama Sushi AYCE

No idea how to play it, I’m a simple man I see colors i put money on them

4 Likes

You dont do anything in bacarat. You put money and they deal cards and take your money or give it back.

It’s “war” with different card ranking

Tacos el gordo really upped their game

1 Like

Watch out, Ducy is gonna put $100 on your Tuna

Just choose banker or player and let the dealer do their thing right?

Yep. But don’t forget to consult the magical chart display. The secret of the chart is closely guarded, but the way can be found by True Believers.

1 Like

This. Always check the chart before betting. For what, noone knows, but it must be studied for 15-30 seconds befofe every bet.

2 Likes

My baccarat strategy has always been to just bet banker. What is this magical chart you speak of?

They actually have 3:2 blackjack right now. Of course I lost $500 and didn’t get a single one but Mrs. Tilted made back my losses.

2 Likes

This is probably 15 years ago, but there was a guy getting killed at 8/16 for a week but he didn’t care because his wife hit two drawings plus some kind of jackpot all in a few days. She won something like $50k including a car they took the cash option on.

Most of the time the poker playing partner is trying to make up for their SO’s slot/pit losses.

The one time we went to Vegas, she is locking in her $18 slot win (penny or nickel?) and was super happy to stop playing, while I’m heading after she went to sleep to play Bellagio 15/30.

My DIL is slot machine luckbox. My son says it’s like starting +400 every time they go gambling.

1 Like

They put up the past results on a digital board like in roulette.

1 Like

I ran $200 up to $700 on roulette. Thanks Ducy!

Also crushed some food before Love. China Poblana

4 Likes

What’s pic 2 there? Looks legit.